Divorce – Astrological Reasons
Today we are going to try to analyze the reasons for divorce on an astrological basis. What are such yogas in the horoscope, on the basis of which the person gets divorced or due to some reason the husband and wife start living apart from each other? If the seventh house, Venus, and the seventh house are under the influence of sin, if there is a vision of planets like Mars, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu in the seventh house, or if this planet is devoid of the seventh house, then marital life becomes stressful and leads to divorce. Especially Rahu-Ketu, Mars, and Neptune cause divorce and break up. Some important reasons for divorce are given below:
- In the birth chart, the lord planet of the seventh house from the ascendant and the Moon should be in an unfavorable position from the position of the planet Venus.
- According to marriage astrology, if the lord of the fourth house is situated in the sixth house or the lord of the sixth house is in the fourth house in the Kundali, then it appears court divorce, that is the divorce of husband and wife will be done through a court case.
- If the lord of the twelfth house is in conjunction with the lord of the fourth house and the fourth house is situated in the sixth, eighth or twelfth house of the horoscope, then the husband and wife get separated.
- The alienating planets Saturn, Sun, and Rahu are having an effect on the seventh house, and seventh house, and Venus or the seventh and eighth houses are being affected together.
- In the birth chart, the conjunction of the seventh house with the twelfth house is happening in the seventh house or the twelfth house.
- The zodiac sign of the seventh house and the twelfth lord is changing and any one of them is having conjunction with Rahu.
- The seventh house and the twelfth lord should be situated in the tenth house of the Janam Patri along with Rahu/Ketu.
- If there is a sign of Mars or Saturn in the Kundali ascendant and Venus is situated in the Ascendant itself, there is a possibility of separation even if Sun, Saturn, or Rahu is situated in the seventh house.
- In Kundali, Rahu along with Saturn or Venus should be situated in the Ascendant. In the birth chart, Sun, Rahu, Saturn, and the twelfth house should be situated in the fourth house.
- In the Janam Patri, when Venus is situated in Ardra, Moola, Krittika, or Jyestha Nakshatra, there are chances of separation in married life.
- If Rahu and Saturn are situated in the ascendant or seventh house of the Kundali and the fourth house is highly afflicted or under inauspicious effect, then even then the yoga of separation is formed.
- If malefic planets are situated in the sixth, eighth or twelfth house from Venus and the fourth house of the horoscope is in an afflicted state.
- If the sixth house is a separatist planet and it is situated in the second, fourth, seventh, and twelfth houses, then there is a possibility of separation.
- There is a possibility of separation of husband and wife when the ascendant and seventh lord are in the Shadashtak or Dwidwadash positions in the birth chart.
Long-standing litigation for divorce
Sometimes the divorce happens quickly due to the mutual consent of the husband and wife, and sometimes both of them get adamant about their own insistence and the trial goes on for years in court. Let’s take a look at the long-standing lawsuits.
- If the sixth house is in retrograde position in the birth chart, then the lawsuit for divorce goes on for a very long time.
- If the eighth house is aspected in the birth chart, then the trial goes on for a very long time.
- Court cases go on for a very long time even if the retrograde planet has a vision on the eighth house, especially Venus.
The reasons for divorce can be found anytime through astrology prediction. Anytime before or after marriage, you can find a solution to the problem that comes in your marriage. This means that with the help of astrology, you can either strengthen your faith or come out from the misconception about your partner.