India is slowly letting go of the taboo that is attached to loans. Recently several loan companies came forward with their online apps to make the task easier for the audience.
These personal loan apps in India make application easier, require minimal documentation, easy approval of loans, and provide instant transactions. Some of the loan apps that are reliable and easily provide loans to the borrowers are listed below:
List of Best Instant Personal Loan Apps:
- Fullerton India InstaLoan App- Fullerton India is one of the leading money lending agencies providing people with the emergency fund through their loan app. The loan processing is quick and hassle-free and is completed without physical documents with the Fullerton India InstaLoan App. Borrowers can get loans from 50,000 to 25,00,000. The interest rates started @11.99%. The tenure is upto 12 to 60 months.
- PaySense –This loan app caters to the need of both salaried as well as a self-employed individual. In the case of a salaried individual, the monthly amount earned by them should be at least INR 12000 whereas, for the self-employed person, the earing should be 15000 monthly. The unique feature of this app is that it has an EMI calculator. The EMI calculator helps the applicant arrange his or her resources so that they do not face any problem during the repayment.
- Cashe – this company was founded in the year 2016. This app is easily available in Google play store and the apple store. This loan app executes itself based on the social merit and earning potential of an individual. The loan amount starts from INR 5000 and can go up to two lakhs (INR). All the necessary documents are to be uploaded online, and the documents which are required are minimal. One advantage of Cashe is that the loan amount can easily be deposited to the phonepe.
- Anytime Loan – Most of the loan companies prefer the salaried individual, but there were no specific apps for freelancer ones, but not anymore. Anytime loan gives equal preference to self-employed individuals as well as salaried individuals. This company was founded in the year 2014. the loan can be applied with the help of the online app. The process of applying is deliberately kept uncomplicated to aid the mass. After the loan’s approval, the amount is directly deposited into the bank account in a few minutes. The loan amount starts from INR 1000 and can go up to a maximum of INR 10 lakhs.
- Capital First – This is one of the ancient loan apps in the market, founded in 2012. The minimum loan amount starts from INR 50000 and can go up to INR 25 lakhs. This app can be easily downloaded and accessed from anywhere and everywhere. The repayment options are flexible, and the EMI can be repaid between one and five years. They also provide some extra benefits to the existing customers, such as letting them have access to loan statement details, payment dates, account details, and much more, making the applicant’s task easier.
Hence, there are different personal loan apps which fulfill quick cash requirements of the borrowers. However, different loan apps have different eligibility criteria for providing loans. So, it is best to first compare the interest rates, criteria, resources, additional benefits and then apply for the loan.