In today’s post, you will learn about Adobe Photoshop software in the simplest language. Adobe Photoshop is software that converts the picture to its desired form by doing various types of work, which is made by the Adobe company Adobe Photoshop is specially used only to change the photo in any new form, its main work. The photo has to be amended.
Like: – We can change the color of any picture and add any picture with another picture and create a photo album, create a passport size photo and background of any picture. can be changed etc. Similar work can be done by this. You can also learn an adobe photoshop course from any training institute near you.
In the window of Photoshop, you have a list of different types of tools, which are as follows –
Title bar: When we open Photoshop, the line that appears on the top of Photoshop is the title bar, in which the name of the title of the software is shown, on this tool, there are 3 options on the right edge which are Minimize, Maximize and Close button. happens in
1. Rectangle Marquee Tool: This option is used to import the photo and select it in the Rectangle part.
2. Elliptical Marquee Tool: This option is used to select the photo in the Elliptical part.
3. Single Row Tool: This option is used to select a single row.
4. Single Column Tool: This option is used to select a single column.
5. Move Tool: To move the layer of any picture or photo or to move the original picture or photo from one place to another and at the same time to transfer it to another picture or photo.
6. Magic Wand Tool: This option is used to select a single color background of the picture or photo, if the background color is more than one, then it selects a similar color.
7. Crop Tool: This option is used to crop any picture or photo, to use it, we have to select that part of the picture as much as the photo or picture has to be shown on our page after that. It cuts off all the remaining parts.
8. Lasso Tool: This option is used to select the picture and after that, we can make any kind of modification according to that selected picture. To use it, you need to have good hands on the mouse, like an expert.
9. Polygonal Tool: This option is used to select the picture and after that, we can do any kind of modification according to that selected picture. But in this tool, you cannot select the picture in a circular shape.
10. Magnetic Tool: This option is used to select the picture in its shape. With this tool, you will just move the mouse and your picture will be selected.
11. Slice Tool: This tool is used as a web layout page, in which we can set the picture of different sizes.
12. Healing Brush Tool: With the help of this option, you can select the picture and apply this picture to any other picture, but this picture takes a light mash of its background color.
13. Patch Tool: This option is used to remove any color points or stains from any picture according to your choice.
14. Clone Stamp Tool: The use of this option is similar to the bean healing brush tool, with the help of this you can apply any part of the picture on any other picture, this picture comes exactly like the same to the same original picture.
15. Pattern Stamp Tool: Using this option, you can select any area in any picture and apply the pattern color according to it.
16. Eraser Tool: This option is used to erase any part of your picture.
17. Background Eraser Tool: Using this option, you can erase all the key parts of the photo so that the erased part of the picture appears as transparent type.
18. Magic Eraser Tool: This option is used to erase any part or color of the photo with a single click.
19. Blur Tool: With the help of this tool, you are used to suppressing the picture in Blur.
20. Sharpen Tool: With the help of this tool, you can sharpen the picture.
21. Smudge Tool: This tool is used to stretch or stretch any part of any picture.
22. Dodge Tool: With the help of this tool, you are used to giving a light effect to any picture in its dark color.
23. Burn Tool: With the help of this tool, you are used to giving a dark effect to any picture in its light color.
24. Sponge Tool: With the help of this tool, you are used to adding gray effect to any picture.
25. Brush Tool: With the help of this tool, you are used to filling in any picture or a blank page in any color according to you, you can change the shape of the brush according to you from the list of brushes, here you will find much Different brush shape will be seen.
How to choose the best training institute
It is sometimes difficult to find the best training institute. Because there are many web designing course and training institutes available which are providing website designing and development courses. That’s why you should choose an advanced training institute. Which is able to teach you the latest training methodology, 100% job placement, affordable fees, professional trainers, and is tailored to your location.