In today’s digital world, you don’t have to worry about switching web hosts. If your current web host is not delivering what you need, you can shift it to a better web host. By migrating your web host, your website or store would house at the current hosting provider’s facility with fast loading time, affordable cost, and an increased uptime. But, transferring your website to a new web host isn’t as easy as moving to a new house.
What Is Website Migration?
When a website moves from one environment or CMS to another, or there’s a change to a site’s domain name, the process is called Website Migration. In terms of SEO, it is an event whereby a website undergoes substantial changes such as the site’s location, platform, structure, content, design, or UX, significantly affecting search engine visibility.
Website migrations are a common yet complex process. A messed up website migration could affect your website’s traffic and revenue overnight. Whether you are migrating your website to a new server, domain, or host, it will require significant planning, time, and resources.
Why You Need Website Migration?
In most cases, it makes sense for your company to proceed with a website migration when you need fresh web design, secure website, or on-brand domain name. It can all make an impact on your business’s online success. Website Migration is required when you need to:
- Transfer your online store or website from HTTP to HTTPS.
- Move your website to a new server.
- Transfer your website to a different domain name.
- Update your website structure, navigation, or design.
- Move your store or site to a new CMS (Content Management System).
If you want to take your website to a whole new level by upgrading to a new server, consider migrating it to Magento 2.
Decked with cutting-edge features, Magento 2 offers high-level security, better performance, faster page load time, centralized order management system, and enhanced scalability. With so many boons at a single place, you can use Magento 2 to win the e-commerce battlefront.
Why Magento Migration?
The need of the hour for every e-commerce business is to strategize and manage numerous things to engage and convert visitors to customers in a faster, productive, and efficient way. As compared to other CMSs, Magento 2 offers smoother functionalities and great shopping experience. It helps your website get a complete makeover by providing:
- Magento 2 is the most flexible platform to suit each business’ needs like size and financial budget.
- It is a good option for optimization where you can manage page traffic, duplicate content, and indexing efficiently.
- As Magento 2 is coded in PHP, adding new features and solutions is extremely scalable.
- Customers can easily search for products and purchase faster by using its simple interface.
- Magento 2 is developer-friendly where you can easily add pages, update content, and link pages to the menu, saving tons of your time.
- By using Magento 2, you can manage multiple stores through a single administrative panel and develop each store in a distinct manner.
- Magento 2 is mobile-friendly where users can easily connect with their smartphones.
In a nutshell, Magento 2 is a perfect solution to your website migration needs. But Magento migration is a quite complex process as there are certain continuous migrating variables to be considered that include speed, connectivity price, and storage space. And sometimes, the shifting process can result in the loss of content and data. Hence, having an expert’s guidance can help you successfully migrate your website.
How We Can Help You?
If you’re ready to take your e-commerce website several notches above, let our Magento 2 migration service perform the task for you. By opting for our comprehensive Magento migration services, you can successfully migrate or upgrade to Magento 2.
At SoftProdigy, we provide a wide range of Magento 2 Upgrade Services including database reversions, troubleshooting, backup, and mirroring services. Our skilled Magento Development team utilizes advanced technologies to migrate and upgrade data in the store. They are proficient to take a complete backup of the existing website before the data migration process begins, ensuring its data security. Once the data is migrated entirely and the freshly created online shop is well-tested, the website to ready to go!
We are an experienced Magento Development Company, migrating data, orders, products, and attributes to Magento without loss of data in a possible minimum time. We have a highly talented team of developers, optimizing the time and investment of our clients by proven approach and best practices. We deeply understand that you are worried about the outsourcing of your Magento 2 migration, so we endeavour to make everything explicit as much as possible.
Ready to move to Magento with our comprehensive Magento 2 Upgrade Services? Feel free to contact us!