We have received tons of messages from the users that their Gmail Not Working.
It is not a new thing for Google users as they generally face different errors from time to time. There is no doubt about the capability and features of Gmail due to which it has billions of users. There are various factors like outdated web browsers, add-ons and extension raises curtail in using services. Thus, send the message Gmail not loading in chrome.
Other temporary errors that one can face are-
- Gmail restricts the user during signing into the user’s account.
- During sending or receiving emails. It can occur due to the server error or by the bad internet connection.
- Reasons behind Gmail Stuck on Loading Problem:
- Situation 3. If a user’s account gets hacked
Reasons behind Gmail Stuck on Loading Problem:
Now, the user knows these errors so users should also know the procedure if the Gmail does not work properly. Although, there are various reasons responsible for Gmail’s temporary errors. Out of these here, I will provide the most common five reasons –
- Sometimes, Add-ons and Extensions cause hindrance and limit Gmail from not working in Google chrome. Thus, users should turn-off or eliminate the extension while using Gmail services.
- Sometimes users carelessly or in a hurry enter wrong credentials
- Due to the presence of Cache and cookies, stored cookies, and cache memory of the user’s browser. Try to keep them clear and space-free.
- Due to poor Internet connectivity or slow speed causes this problem.
Free DIY Tricks to fix Gmail Not Working Issues:
One can resolve this issue by using the approaches given below.
Situation 1. If Gmail Not Loading in Chrome
- Delete Cache and Cookies
- Open the Chrome browser on the computer.
- Tap on the three-vertical-dot icon present at the top right corner.
- Then, move the cursor to more tools and snap-on deleting the browsing data.
- Then, choose the time range. If the user wants to delete all then, opt for all time.
- Inspect Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files boxes.
- Tap on the Clear data button.
- Turn-off Windows Firewall Application
- First, open the Control Panel in the system.
- Now, pick the System and Security link.
- Then, go for the Windows Firewall.
- After that select Turn Windows Firewall on or off on the left side of the screen.
- Now, go for the bubble present next to Turn off Windows Firewall.
- Choose OK to store the changes.
- Update the Google Chrome to fix Gmail Not Working Issue
- First, open the Chrome browser on the system.
- Tap on three-vertical-dot at the top right corner.
- Now, tap on Update Google chrome. If the user is unable to see the option, it means the user is using the latest version.
- Otherwise, users can select to download the latest version once uninstalling the older one.
In this way, users can fix the Gmail not loading issue in the chrome browser.
Situation 2. If Gmail Account is not receiving emails:
Method 1: Configure Gmail Account
- First, configure to the Gmail Account
- Then, wait for a few minutes and arrange the email tool
- Tap on the tools button that is red in color
- Once the user completes these steps choose an email account peasant in blue color
- Choose an email account
- Snap-on the add button from the mailing account dialog box
- In case, the account is listed then, select the account
- Now, tap on remove, then on the add button
- Snap-on the option of ‘let me configure the settings of Gmail myself’
- Tap on the Next button
- Tap on the Gmail option
- Next, forget not to tap on the username
- Tap on the password
- Tap on the Next button
- Next, tap on the sign-in option
Method 2: Open Gmail on other Browser
If the user is unable to receive emails in their inbox. Then, try to open the account in another browser. Inspect whether you get receiving emails into your account or not.
Method 3: Inspect the Gmail Storage
This can be the case if the user doesn’t have free space in their Google account. Users can inspect the storage by opening the Google drive. Then, tap on the Upgrade Storage in Google Drive to open the page. This page will be shown in the available storage status.
Users can free up the storage space, by using these instructions:
- First, open the Gmail account in the browser.
- Now, choose some emails to delete and tap the delete button.
- Then, tap more on the left of Gmail’s tab.
- After that, tap Bin to open it.
- Finally, choose the Empty Bin now option to eliminate the emails.
Method 4: Clear Email Filters
Email filtering is used to arrange the emails as per the particular criteria. It can be the reason for transferring emails into other folders. Users can eliminate it by going through the settings button.
Tap Filters and block addresses, then choose all filters. Lastly, tap on the Delete button to clear all filters.
Situation 3. If a user’s account gets hacked
It can also be one of the reasons that Gmail Not Working. If the user is unable to access its email account or facing login issues. Then it may be the case of hacking. Users should secure their accounts immediately.
Users should check the following things:
1. If the settings alter like mail delegation, forwarding, and automatic replies.
2. If the contacts are notified that they get spam from the user’s Gmail account.
- If the Emails suddenly get deleted.
- Email addresses or filters get blocked that the user didn’t set up.
- Steps to perform :
- 1. Visit the Google Account Security page and log in if prompted.
- 2. Then, tap Recent Security Activity and inspect for mysterious activity.
3. Now, delete the web browser’s cache and cookies. This will resolve the loading and formatting problems.
- 4. Move the G Suite Status Dashboard. Now, see the Status Dashboard to spot any problem that Gmail is suffering from.
- 5. After that, tap No It Wasn’t Me if the user sees any activity that he did not operate. Then, use the steps to encrypt the account.
- 6. Tap Your Devices and tap Don’t Recognize a Device in case, the user finds any device listed that is not yours. And, it has logged in to the Google account. Users can use these steps to encrypt the account.
- These were some approaches that one can perform to fix Gmail stuck on loading issues. In case, the user is unable to take a backup of their Gmail mailbox along with their components.
- Then, they can use the Gmail Backup Tool to export Gmail Emails to Yahoo Yahoo, Outlook, Thunderbird, and other Gmail accounts. The utility offers the freeware version to save the first 50 emails online.
The blog offered different approaches to fix the Gmail Not Working issue. Users can use any approach as per their needs and situation. If they still have any problem then use an alternative tool.