Well, mobile payment apps have become a trend. Cash has now become a rare process of payment. As the way of business is changing, similarly, the mode of payment and money transfer is also advancing. The mobile payments have now come the quickest and the most convenient way of transferring money to any corner of the world. However, for the people who still follow the old school way of transferring money and doing payments, mobile payment can be a bit complicated thing to do. As many people do not trust technology at all. It was the time of last year’s summers when Google pay app was released with the name “Tez”.
After a month of release, Tez was on the smartphones of millions of users all around the world. It becomes very popular as it is the most convenient app for transferring money to anyone. Soon, Google changes the name of Tez to Google Pay as it was less recognizable.
In present days, Google Pay app review is helping a large population to safely transfer money to their loved ones. People are even paying their payments and bills through Google Pay. The level of automation in this app is just amazing as it takes very less time in transferring money.
To acknowledge Google Pay app more accurately lets elaborate it with pros and cons.
- The amount of transferring money is quite flexible. People can transfer the least amount of money as the app do not have any money transferring range. This flexibility of Google Pay app makes is the most popular payment app.
- It is much different from the other payment apps as the sender only requires the Google Pay app to transfer the money, the receiver does not require the same app. Only thing should be taken care that the receiver’s phone should be linked with a bank account.
- Most the payment application has their own e-wallet integrated to them. But with Google Pay, you do not have to worry that where your money will be going first because Google Pay is just a medium to transfer money directly to bank accounts.
- In Google Pay, you can directly ask your contact members to Pay you the payment. You can request through SMS or email.
- Google Pay allows international money transfer but only in the United Kingdom and in the United States. It does not allow users to transfer money to other foreign countries.
- Well, Google Pay allows a larger amount of money transfer but that does not mean it is done rapidly. It takes multiple days to transfer a large amount of money. In other words, this payment app is good for smaller transactions.
- Money transfer through debit card is free of cost but transferring money through credit card cost 2.9% of service charge.
Well, Google Pay is an amazing payment app by Google. It is safe and secure and transfers money directly to the bank account. To be very honest, Google Pay is perfect for small amount transactions. Some features are still missing but overall, it is best in its class.