IBM Lotus Notes is a widely used desktop email client for business purposes. But when compared to web-based services, G Suite is one of the prime choice of the majority of users. Exporting the lotus notes data to Google Apps can get tricky since technical knowledge is a prerequisite for the process. Therefore, in the below section of this article, we will learn about the best solution and reasons for preferring G Suite over Lotus Notes.
So, Let’s get started.
Top reasons to migrate IBM Lotus Notes to G Suite
Following are the major reasons to opt for Google Apps over Lotus Notes –
- Lotus Notes having complex interface which needs granular technical support at the time of operating.
- Lotus Notes profile can be access only on the configured machine rather than others.
- Maintenance cost is very high which is unreachable by normal users.
- Google Services offers data accessibility anywhere and anytime. Moreover, users get a huge storage space and other facilities too with Google Apps.
Among them, there may be other reasons also behind the Lotus Notes to G Suite Migration. These reasons may vary from user to user, so without wasting any more time let’s see the smart way for the Migration.
Best Solution to Migrate from IBM Notes to G Suite? (100% effective)
If you want to migrate data from NSF file to Google Apps, then you should use a reliable third-party tool. It will make the migration process so much simple and effortless. With this software, one can export emails contacts calendar from NSF file to the desired Google workspace account without any data loss issue. One of the amazing features of this tool is that it can allow the user to set the priority to the preferred mailboxes to be transferred first.
Below we have listed some powerful features of this tool:
- Directly exports any size NSF files to Google Workspace.
- No risk of data loss or any changes in data during migration.
- Transfer all mailbox components from NSF file to G Suite account without any worries.
- Allows to export complete or selective data using date filter options.
- The software has a self-expressive interface due to which handling it becomes so easy for all users.
- Assures to maintain the integrity of data throughout the migration.
- This application works fluently on all Windows OS such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, etc.
Procedural Guide to Migrate from IBM Notes to G Suite
Step 1: The first step for the process is to Install and Run Lotus Notes to Google Apps Migration Software.
Step 2: Select the source platform as “Lotus Notes” and destination as “G Suite”.
Step 3: Now, select desired categories and apply “Date filter” from the Workload section.
Step 4: Here, provide the admin credentials of the source and destination platform.
Step 5: Map user accounts and set priority to the mailboxes, which needs to be migrated first.
Step 6: After applying the desired setting, click the Start Migration button.
In this write-up, we tried to throw light on the basic reasons why users feel G Suite is a better choice over IBM Lotus Notes. A smart and advanced solution is suggested here for quick migration from Notes to Google Workspace. Download the demo version of the tool and check the capabilities and functionalities for free.