One of the most popular websites in the world is Facebook and billions of people use it for their liking. It offers a lot of things for people, businesses and individuals with different agendas. But what if you are unable to access it on a given day. That would be a nightmare and horrible experience for the users. Especially, if you use the platform to do the business side of things.
If that happens with anyone, it could be the most annoying experience for them. And most of us would want to get back on the platform as soon as possible. So, if Facebook is not loading properly for you on the device you are using, then you can do a few things.
Here are the things you need to do to resolve any issues on your computer to get Facebook working again. There can be many types of Facebook problems including screen error, profile error or a few broken functions.
Here are the Things to Do to Resolve Facebook Errors
First, you must check if the issue is with the device you are using. Try to restart the device whether you are using android, iOS or a desktop computer.
Facebook Down Issue – At times, Facebook may not work at all because it is not receiving data from the servers. If that is the case, then you may need to check a few things. You must go to the Facebook Status page on the Official website to check whether there is an issue with Facebook servers. Or you can use the third party websites that track such info on their platforms. You can also take the help of Twitter to check out the recent storm of Facebook issues.
Browser Issues – There could be many types of browsers issues you may encounter that can lead to this kind of issue. If you can’t open Facebook on your web browser, then you need to do these things to resolve the issue.
- Check the internet connection and make sure you have a steady and reliable connection to connect to Facebook.
- Then, you need to clear the cache and cookies from the browser to make room for more. It will refresh the memory and allow the browser to save new files.
- Extensions are available for most browsers available on the market to enhance the functionality. But sometimes, these extensions can cause a heap of issues. So, it’s better to disable all the extensions on your browser and let the browser take care of most of the things.
- And most importantly, don’t forget to update the browser for the latest on technology. Go to the About section of your browser and it will start checking for the updates automatically.
- If that does not work for you, then you can try to switch to a different web browser altogether.
Use HTTPS – You must use HTTPS:// before facebook.com to ensure that you are connected to a safe network. And also check the spelling of the Facebook platform and ensure you have not opened a copy website.
Restart the Device – Whether you are using a computer or mobile device, you can try to restart it. By restarting the device, you are resetting the memory and it can work wonders.
Switch to a Different Internet – if you are using Wi-Fi to connect to Facebook, then you should consider switching to a different network to get better connectivity. In the case of mobile phones, you can try to switch between Wi-Fi or cellular data to get better reception.
On Android Devices – If Facebook won’t load on Android devices, then you should follow the steps listed here.
- First, you need to minimize the app and then close it according to the functionality on your device.
- And then open the app once again to check if the problem is resolved or not.
- If not, then you may need to log out of your Facebook account and then log back in. This should resolve the issue.
- If not, then you should open the Play Store and then go to the Facebook app and click on the Uninstall button.
- Once, you’ve uninstalled the app from the device, install it again and then log in to your account using the app.
- If it still doesn’t work, then you need to open the Settings to Apps and then open the Facebook app settings. Now, clear the cache from here to delete the redundant data from the mobile device.
So, these steps should help in resolving ‘Facebook not loading’ issues with ease. Know more about it by logging into the onlinegeeks.net technology blog. You will find a lot of interesting articles on the website, just have a look.