Do you have a shipping company? You need to use the best packaging materials for your goods, and you can use crates or boxes for the same. There are various types of crates and boxes available. You can choose wooden or plastic crates for your storage and shipment. But if you are looking for export crates, then you must choose crates that are rated with ISPM-15.
Before you choose the crates, you need to know the difference between crates and boxes. Crates are large boxes that can be used as storage, and you can use forklifts to move such crates from one place to another. Boxes are the containers that are designed with hinged lids. Most of the crates are made of wooden cardboards, but they mostly make boxes from plastic and metals.
Tips to Choose the Best Export Crates:
When you are dealing with international shipments, you need to maintain some rules. Each country has some rules implemented by their customs department, and they do not allow the export crate which is made of harmful and non-recyclable material. You must use wooden for international shipments because wooden crates are recyclable, reusable, and biodegradable. Here, you can find some tips to choose the best quality export crates:
- You can choose collapsible export crates for international shipment. They make most of the collapsible export crates of cardboard, and if you want to make such crates with softwood, then you need to customize your crates. You can easily store these containers in your limited space, and you can seal such containers with nails and screws.
- You can also choose a hinged container for your international shipment. You can find a hinge on the top of these containers, and you can pack your goods faster with these crates. They are easy to be accessed, and you can easily stack your containers in your warehouse for a longer time. But, make sure you check the customs rules before placing your order because some countries do not allow such hinged containers for their international shipment.
- You must choose the reusable expert crates. They can be used for multiple trips, and you do not need to shift your goods from one crate to another during the transition process. You may need to cover multiple locations to reach the desired places, and you need to use some reusable containers for your international shipments to cover the long distance. If you find any issue with these crates, then you can use them for other purposes. People can use these used wooden crates as mulches for their gardens.
- If you are dealing with the defense department of a country, then you should know their rules to choose the custom crates. If you have any order to ship some products to the defense department of a country, then must use the best quality export crates which are approved by their department or ministry.
- You can use your export crate across national borders without a problem. But you must choose the best quality crates which have been treated to remove harmful pests that can cause problems when imported to other regions. You can find some crates which have bug stamp, which certify that they will comply with ISPM-15 regulations.
So now you can search such export crates online and choose the best one for your international shipment. You can also customize these crates according to your needs. If you do not have any idea about such crates, then you can discuss them with a manufacturer or supplier.