Experience diving in Hon Mun – Viet Nam to see the coral system under the virtual ocean floor will be a very interesting trip that will surprise you.
The system of marine life under the ocean is always a mysterious picture that everyone wants to once feel. No need to go to the Maldives, just scuba diving in Hon Mun in Nha Trang, you will be surprised by a colorful and attractive world on the seabed. Let’s experience the “forget sorrow” trip with the aquarium for a meaningful vacation with you.
Experience in Hon Mun island self-sufficient
Hon Mun is the ideal place to stay when you choose Nha Trang to travel and explore. Not satisfied with the fun at sea, you can see a colorful picture on the sea floor.
About the beauty of Hon Mun island
In addition to bathing in Nha Trang, you can bathe in blue sea, white sand, and golden sunshine, you can also discover many mysterious islands. Among them, Hon Mun is an island area with impressive beauty that attracts tourists every time they come.
Hon Mun is located in the south, about 15 km from Cau Da port of Nha Trang Bay. This place is considered as an attractive black pearl with an area of 160 square kilometers. The island has many rugged black cliffs that protrude outwards to form.
Prominent on the island are the mysterious caves, every year, many swallows come here to nest. When soaking in the cool blue sea, you will feel sometimes warm water flows around you. This is because running water begins in the equatorial region.
Hon Mun is called as a Aquarium of South-East Asia by international tourist. The waters here can be compared to a diverse community of creatures worth exploring in Nha Trang diving tours.
How to move to Hon Mun?
To get to Hon Mun scuba diving, visitors can choose to get a self-rent canoe with a large group of friends or a few families. You only need to take about 20 minutes from Cau Da port to arrive.
If you want to take a passenger train, you will normally have to wait longer to board the train. Usual time when using this vehicle is about 60 minutes. However, the fare will be much cheaper if you choose this vehicle.
Explore the enchanting picture on the ocean floor
Come here and experience diving in Hon Mun, visitors will discover the rich marine life on the ocean floor. The scene is enough to satisfy the hobby of exploring and studying the useful and interesting things of both tourists and marine biology researchers.
Because of the diversity and richness of marine species, Hon Mun is known as the aquarium in Southeast Asia. This is the first and only conservation site in Vietnam.
The sea at Hon Mun has a wide variety of colorful fish and coral reefs with over 1500 species out of a total of 2,000 species discovered in the world. There are also 340 species of hard corals found at Hon Mun. When you visit scuba diving, you will be free to explore the ocean floor with a variety of eye-catching colors from marine biology.
For those who have experience in scuba diving and love to explore, there are many 10 to 15 meters deep caves at a depth of less than 18 meters. Here, there are countless marine creatures living in the dark such as lobsters, squid, rays … You will experience the living museum of these marine creatures with thousands of exotic species.
In addition to scuba diving to watch the lake, coming to Hon Mun, visitors are spoiled for fun like swimming in the blue water, smooth white sand. Or simply lie down, eat and enjoy a romantic moment in the middle of the fresh, fresh nature at the bars on the sea made from floating buoys.
For those who do not want to directly dive into the sea but still want to see the splendor of colorful coral reefs. You can choose a glass bottom boat, you will have a memorable experience when coming to this fascinating island.
Scuba diving guide in Nha Trang
When participating in any scuba diving tour, you have to go through extremely careful preparation steps combined with specialized protective gear to protect yourself when exploring the vast ocean.
One of the Hon Mun scuba diving guides by experienced experts below will help everyone have an exciting and safe deep-sea exploration.
– Step 1: Experts with long experience combined with training expertise will enthusiastically explain each step before you dive into the sea while on board to Hon Mun and arrive at the first location.
– Step 2: You will be consulted and choose the suitable diving outfit. Be sure to perform a careful check again before entering the ocean.
– Step 3: Memorize detailed rules and conventions when scuba diving, from the simplest hand symbols instructed by experts.
– Step 4: After grasping the above basic steps, visitors can dive into the sea and begin to explore the ocean floor.
– Step 5: Finish the first dive, you should go back to the boat to relax and rest, eat something like fruit, cakes to get strength. If you want to dive 2 times can register and continue to explore.
With a rich marine ecosystem, a friendly fresh environment, diving Hon Mun will be an unforgettable experience for visitors coming here. The beautiful colorful coral reefs, thousands of creatures with strange designs. All create an impressive ocean picture that visitors must admire every time they experience. Let’s explore Hon Mun in the upcoming vacation
Tips for First Time Visitors in Vietnam:
If you’ve never been to Vietnam before, Emily has kindly provided some helpful tips to make your trip easier. She suggests:
- Prepare your passport in advance, and make sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity, with left space for visa stamping
- Check to see whether you are citizen of a country listed in the Vietnam visa exemption list or not. If you are required to have a Vietnam visa, and want to get a visa in very urgent case, you can use Urgent Vietnam visa to get it and fly to Vietnam on short notice
- The currency in Vietnam is Vietnam Dong, but you can bring USD and exchange this to VND before getting onboard a plane or at one of the exchange counters at the airport, upon arrival
Make sure you book your flight tickets, a tour if you would prefer one, through the reliable agency