Have you been thinking of taking up a part-time driving job lately? We suppose, yes, and that is why you are reading this one. Now that you have started making notes of all the prerequisites of taking up the job of a driver, let us guide you through the right path. Let us start by giving you an overview of all the possibilities and the opportunities as well.
Here you will get to know everything about the ZoomZoom cab driver app that gives you the right platform to become a part-time or full-time driver.
The Zoom app in a nutshell
It is one of the most widely known cab booking apps in Canada created to help people drive cabs either as full-time or part-time drivers and earn money in a better and systematic manner. An online platform, especially such as an app, exists to solve certain problems of common people. The Zoom app specializes in bridging the gap between people looking to earn money and are capable of driving a cab on the streets of Canada.
The app has quite a simple user interface with certain special categories to help drivers accept rides, record their bookings, and keep track of daily earnings. The app also gives cab drivers the space to create earning opportunities for themselves without taking that extra mile.
How can one register as a cab driver on the app?
It does not take too much to start your journey with the app as a cab or taxi driver. You will have to follow three steps to get started.
- Firstly, register your details at zoom.cab/driver. It will take only a few minutes to do this.
- Next, you will be asked to pass the driver training stage to be eligible for becoming a cab driver or Zoomer with the app.
- Lastly, download the app and register here using your mail ID. From here, you are just a step away from wearing the cape of Zoomer and accepting your first ride!
What makes the Zoom cab driver app stand out?
One of the most advantageous features of the app is that it allows its drivers to enjoy flexible working hours. It means that if you wish to join as a driver here, you will not be working for a fixed time duration. Instead, you can accept rides at any time of the day and earn money based on each ride’s stats. It is due to this reason that the app is quite popular amongst newcomers.
- The app’s flexible working hour feature allows you to choose the driving hours at your convenience. If you are a student and a Zoomer too, you can drive a cab after you are done with your classes.
- The app comes with an in-built GPS tracking feature that helps stay on track and reduce navigation time exponentially. It is present to help the drivers reach their destination and offer a quick pick-up and drop-off facility.
- The app’s various segments specialise in managing different essential things for the drivers. For example, the Wallet section keeps a record of the money earned throughout the day. There is a separate History section on the app that keeps a record of all the earnings and bookings in a comprehensive manner.
- Unlike a traditional cab driver in Niagara, a Zoomer will have access to accepting payments in both cash or through the card. It ensures that both the driver and the rider face no issues while dealing with ride fares and payments.
- In case of any discrepancies, the app also has a separate support section that manages all the issues of the app. The drivers can even visit one of their offices to lodge a complaint or raise an issue.
Summarising the ZoomZoom app
Overall, the app is a good choice for cab drivers in Canada as it has all the necessary features, ranging from basic to advanced that can help them take up more rides and thus make more money daily. The most distinguishing thing is that it is a platform that verifies its drivers and can thus be trusted by the general public or the riders. It means that any Zoomer will have greater opportunities of earning money while being associated with ZoomZoom.