QuickBooks Sync Manager is software that is very easy to integrate into all versions of QuickBooks including Premier, Pro, and Enterprise. The tool is very useful to sync your company file of QuickBooks and use it effortlessly. However, sometimes users may experience the QuickBooks sync manager error that may disturb the workflow of the software.
The incredible tool can help you to approve the trade of your company file data in between the Database of the QuickBooks desktop. Are you wondering how to resolve the error related to QuickBooks Sync Manager and use the tool efficiently? Well, the most obvious solution is to turn off the QuickBooks Sync Manager. In this article, we will be discussing the steps that will guide to turn off or uninstall the tool. Read the blog till the end.
Steps to Turn Off QuickBooks Data Sync Manager
To stop the Sync Manager is an easier said than done task. But recently, the software introduced some amazing options that would help to expel the record list of QuickBooks Sync Manager. There are two easy ways that would help you to turn off the QuickBooks Sync Manager, they are as follows:
- Open the Menu bar and then hit the Edit button.
- The above step will open the drop-down list, select the choice Preferences.
- Hit the button Integrated Applications.
- Select the tab Company Preferences.
- Then look for the option Intuit Sync Manager and tap the Remove button.
- Go to the top menu bar and hit the Help choice.
- From the drop-down option select the Manage Data Sync.
- Choose the button of Clear Sync Manager.
- Check if you are still getting the error or not.
You can also remove the sync manager of the Company Preferences tab. Follow the steps below:
- Shut Down the QuickBooks.
- Go to the system tray and on the Inuit Sync Manager, right-click.
- Choose the Exist Sync Manager button to close the window.
- Change the name of the file SyncManagerOLD. Locate the file: (C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Intuit\SyncManager).
- On the utility window on Windows MSConfig, choose to Remove Intuit Sync Manager.
Stopping Intuit Sync Manager Stands for?
- The external software can not read your data from 1 March 2016.
- Software for independent sync devices or Web Connector would not be affected by the change.
- Any programs that are developed or designed to work with nuit Sync Manager, would not be able to access the data.
However, if you are a QuickBooks Mac user then things would be different for you. You might not require to install the software QuickBooks Sync Manager for adapting the Accounting software. The Mac version of QuickBooks also has a different approach to get the information.
Hopefully, the article was helpful to you. Dealing with a QuickBooks Sync Manager error could be very difficult and irritating. We are recommending you to read the whole article till the end and carefully perform all the steps. In case you are not able to resolve the problem or have any confusion or are sceptical about performing it on your own, then try to contact the professional team. The user can connect with the team through a toll-free number. You can easily get the helpline number from the official website of Intuit QuickBooks. The support team is available 24 X 7 to help the user in need.
If you liked the article then share it with your friends and teammates. We would love to hear about your experience while performing the above steps. Hence write in the comment section which method helped you the most.
quickbooks sync manager error