Even we have photos on our iPhone, but we still want to import these photos from iPhone to computer forever. The reason is that we want to save these pictures on our laptop or computer because sometimes in our iPhones, we may delete these pictures accidentally due to some reasons. There are many ways with the help of which you can transfer the images from your iPhone to your computer.
One way is to download the pictures from your iPhone and then use the photo transfer feature present in the Photos app. Both Mac and PC offer this photo app. However, the iCloud is also the better option with which you can import the photos from your iPhone to Mac wirelessly. Another way is that if you have a recent Mac, you can also use the AirDrop to quickly transfer the pictures to your computer.
We can transfer iPhone photos in different ways. I will explain the way one by one to easily choose the best option for you.
Moving the pictures from iPhone to local disk with Windows Explorer
On Windows, the iPhone appears as a digital camera, depending on how the photos are accessed. When you use Windows Explorer, then it is the easiest way to get the pictures from your iPhone. There are two ways to move the photos using Windows Explorer. in both cases, you have to unlock your iPhone before beginning unless the photos become visible.
Using the Windows plug and play
Through this method, when you Plug in the iPhone, a popup will appear which asks you what to do with the device. Now it’s your wish which photos you want to copy. Just go to the particular folder on the iPhone and copy the images as usual.
Using the iPhone as a digital camera in Windows Explorer
- For this purpose, you also have to plug in your iPhone, and if it is already plugged into the PC, then you can also copy your photos through this method.
- First of all, open my computer.
- You can see the folder of the iPhone under the portable devices section.
- Now, open the folder of the iPhone to check all your photos.
- It’s up to you which photos you want to select.
- After selection, copy these pictures and paste them to the required location of your computer.
There may be a possibility that sometimes after opening the iPhone pictures, the content is not visible. The reason is that you have not unlocked your phone. So first of all, unlock your phone, and then the pictures are accessible.
Transfer iPhone photos to computer using iTunes
You must have an iPhone, iTunes account, iTunes, USB cable, and computer to plug the device into.
As we are transferring the photos to the computer, you can also synchronize your photos on the phone with the help of iTunes on your computer. Ensure that if you have multiple albums on your iPhone, you must place the individual folders into one large folder. In the large folder, you may have more subfolders to synchronize it with your iPhone. Here you can easily select the subfolders with the help of iTunes.
- So, first of all, organize your photos on your iPhone.
- Then plug in the phone and open the iTunes.
- In the computer, find the iPhone icon on the menu and then click the photos tab under the left settings.
- Then you can check the box to synchronize your photos.
- Choose the selected folder from the drop-down menu.
- Then use it to the desired folder.
- You can choose the pictures you like to synchronize.
- Apply option will appear. So click the apply to start transforming the photos.
If you do not have a computer or want to purchase the new one, you can check the cheap pc coupons. It is an incredible online shop where you can purchase the PC for you, and not only the PC; you can also buy Notebooks, cell phones, tablets, and much more. If you are looking to get a new PC for you, you are in the right place.
Transfer iPhone photos to computer using iCloud
To transfer the photos to a computer using iCloud, you require a USB cable, iPhone, the computer where you plug in your device, Wi-Fi, and iCloud. Apple iCloud service is also available with the help of which you can synchronize the photos from the iPhone to your laptop or computer.
- First of all, in your iPhone settings, enable the iCloud and turn on the photostream.
- After that, download the iCloud control panel on your computer.
- When you download it, then all your photos on your iPhone will be automatically saved within seconds directly on your computer.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi is enabled while doing all this.
The good thing about iCloud is that it will automatically synchronize in your computer through your Wi-Fi connection whenever you take pictures on your iPhone. Make sure that iCloud is not able to transfer the videos recorded within your iPhone. Moreover, it is also unable to synchronize the photos which were taken before the iCloud installation.
Transfer photos and videos from iPhone to the computer using Dropbox
For transferring the photos using Dropbox, you require a computer to plug in the device, iPhone, Wi-Fi, and Dropbox.
As here, we are transferring the pictures through the dropbox application, so for this purpose, you have to install dropbox applications both in your iPhone as well as on your computer or laptop.
- First of all, install the Dropbox app on your iPhone and PC.
- Then open the Dropbox app first in your iPhone and switch to the uploads tab.
- At the top-left corner of the plus, the icon is present where you can select the photos you need to transfer.
- Then you should select the destination where you want to keep the photos.
- Then start uploading the pictures, and when you open the Dropbox on your computer, your photos will be waiting to be downloaded to your Dropbox.
- The good thing about dropbox is that the pictures and the videos can be transferred to the computer in the same manner.
Transfer iPhone photos to PC using iPhone data transfer tool
Through this method, you require a computer or laptop where you plug in your device, iPhone, and iPhone, iPad, or iPod file transfer tool.
- First of all, open the iPhone, iPod, or iPad transfer tool on the computer.
- Then plug in your iPhone to the computer and run that transfer tool.
- Then click the photos button on the top to get the photo window.
- Then open your iPhone photos and click the export button to export them to any location and your computer.
- In the end, click the ok button when the transferring of the pictures ends.
It is a great option to transfer the photos because through the iPhone file transfer tool, you can not only transfer the pictures or videos but also can transfer the contacts, TV shows, SMS, bookmarks, songs, etc.
So we have learned a number of ways with the help of which we can transfer iPhone photos to the computer or laptop. Sometimes, people find it difficult to transfer the iPhone photos, but here we have discussed the different methods from which you can choose according to your liking and convenience. This is because sometimes people are bored with difficult operations to transfer the photos, so you can also go for iTunes or Dropbox as they undergo an easy operation and make your work easy and saves a lot of time.