While there are several factors that need to be considered before choosing a certain framework, NodeJS and Angular development services have been particularly popular.
An introduction to the sector
A look into the basics
This makes it pretty clear that NodeJS and Angular are quite different from each other, and stand apart from each other in terms of architecture, functionality, performance, and usage.
NodeJS vs Angular: The key features
Here, we are going to look into the key features of each of the platforms, so that we can easily bring out the differences of each and the benefits of using each of the platforms for development.
- Open source and runs on platforms like Windows and macOS. Free for anyone to use.
- Enhanced speed and performance on the platform which enables a NodeJS development company or developer to perform a non-blocking operation, enhancing web app performance.
- It has incredible in-built APIs which can be used to make different kinds of servers including DNS server, TCP server, HTTP server, and more.
- The NodeJS platform has an efficient unit testing known as Jasmine that helps developers to test a written code.
- Performance improvisation through both horizontal and vertical scaling facilities on the NodeJS framework which is known for its high scalability.
- It also has no buffering and is single-threaded.
- It is also an asynchronous and event-driven framework.
- The Angular platform is integrated with an MVC or model view controller framework which is extremely user-friendly and makes the development of client-side applications easier.
- The MVW (Model View Whatever) architecture, on top of the MVC framework, helps Angular Development services in building data-driven, interactive web apps. The MVW architecture basically manipulates and remodels DOM to update site data and behavior.
- It also has unit testing facilities, working on an HTML user interface that enables filtering.
- It also enables behavior with directives for any web application.
NodeJS vs Angular: Applications of the platforms
With all the features discussed, it is important to consider the key applications to decide whether you need Angular development services, or if you want to hire a NodeJS development company.
- Single-page applications
- I/O bound applications
- Data streaming applications
- JSON APIs based apps
- Data-Intensive Real-time applications
- Video streaming apps
- User-generated content portals
- eCommerce Portals
- User-review apps
- Various heavy and high-end app development
Short ending note
That being said, using a suitable platform can make the entire development seamless, efficient, and most importantly, successful. However, this surely calls out for you to make even better decisions at which of the development services you want to integrate in your business. Make a wise call!