If you are running a multi-branch food business, then chances are you have been wondering how to digitize it to maximize your profits. An app like the Mc Donald’s app might seem to be the perfect solution, but what makes it so ideal? Let us dive into the most important feature that a multi-branch restaurant outlet needs when starting their app-based business and how to maximize the potential of that mac clone app.
Multi Branch Delivery
Any restaurant that operates in a framework of a chain needs to ensure that their digital platform too can be made such that it allows the utility of multiple branches. This works in a simple way:
- User downloads the mac clone apps
- They can then log in to it using any of the social media handles or by filling out a simple registration form.
- After this, they can see the number of branches of your restaurant within a particular radius of them.
- They can then select the branch that they want to order from and finally get a list of their menu items there.
- Post this, they simply add these items to their cart and check them out.
- The app automatically deducts payment from a debit card or credit card as the user has filled in the registration form.
- Alternatively, the user may choose to pay using Cash on Delivery method as well.
- After this, the order is confirmed.
- The app now automatically assigns a delivery driver for the order and the driver can go to pick the order up and then make the delivery to the address provided by the user.
- Finally, the user is free to give a star rating to the delivery driver as well as the restaurants based on their experience.
Seeing the branch closest to the User
This is a very unique and important feature that any multiple branch restaurants like McDonalds should include in their mac clone app. Regardless of how many branches you have within a city; it is not practically possible that every branch can make a delivery to every location where the order is generated. Getting mixed up might even lead to confusion and multiple order placements.
With this feature, the user sees only the branches that are within a certain kilometer radius from their geographical and physical location. This makes the entire process of order selection and placement much easier than otherwise.
How to set the radius of action?
The app owner essentially manages the entire app from the admin panel. The center of all sorts of activity happens right there. This means that the app owner is the only one who has the authority to change, modify or set the radius of action.
The app owner can go to the admin panel, select a number of kilometers for the restaurant branches be available and that’s all! Once the number is set in the admin panel the app automatically show the results within that radius. Furthermore, the admin can modify/edit the numbers accordingly.
How to build this mac clone app?
Frankly, building an app is a big deal. There are many parts within the app that need attention and patience. For the most part, building an on demand app takes about 16 to 18 months to build. Then, give or take another 6 months for the trial and testing phase. Although, many entrepreneurs propose to do a soft launch before the actual business launch so that they can first test the waters with actual customer feedback.
Now for what goes into development, well, there’s a lot. To build an on demand app with a store front and buying option is a lot more complex than an ordinary on demand app. To build this app, you will need the following resources:
- Android developer
- iOS Developer
- PHP developer
- Content Writer
- App Designer
- Web Designer
- Business Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Database Analysts
- Quality Analysis
- Project Manager
This team will obviously need a high salary because their experience and expertise should be high too. Apart from this, you will have to arrange for a space that can be set up as the development center. This development center should be equipped with state of the art technology to ensure that your app is absolutely latest. You will also need to pay a good sum to make sure you have the right technology stack.
The best alternative to this is to go for a ready made McDonald app clone. There are many companies that build their own on demand apps. However, to ensure that your business is successful, you must rely on reputed on demand mobile app development company. With having extensive years of experience in building and launching on demand apps. Also, ensure that you take a live demo of the app before you purchase. This way you know exactly what to expect when you receive the application. Since the app is readymade, it only takes about 4 to 5 business days to launch.