The field of logo designing is growing day by day because the number of businesses is also increasing. Every new start-up requires a logo for its brand recognition. Let me make it simple for you, the field of logo designing is directly proportional to the number of businesses, so the demand for this service is too high. Every logo designer has a different level of expertise and a different way of understanding things. If you are good at logo designing and you are eager to earn more money, you can come up with your logo designing company where you can provide services of logo designing/graphic designing. Before you start your company, you got to have a strong portfolio of your past designs and project which you can add to your company profile to engage more people and urge them to buy your services. Let me just make it into simpler steps for you to understand things easily.
The important criteria to start your logo designing company:
1) Have a website: Having a proper website is an essential part of starting any company. The website must include the home page where you mention when you’re into this field, how many employees work in your company, where your company is located. Then comes the services page where you describe all the services you are providing and the last is the contact us page where you mention all the contact information of your company the phone number, email address, office address, social media pages, etc. You can also add the blogs page where you write some articles that are related to your niche.
2) Creating a portfolio: A portfolio is a must-needed thing that describes your past experiences, the logos you have designed so far, companies you have worked for, you can also include the positive responses and comments you have received from your clients. The requirement of a portfolio is necessary because most of the time it happens that when you find a new client/customer, they ask for your portfolio to dig into your abilities and expertise before assigning you any project. So just for the sake of their satisfaction, a portfolio is required. You can also display it on your website.
3) Platforms to get new projects: You got to create accounts on different platforms such as fiver, guru, Upwork, freelance, etc. These platforms help you in getting more clients and projects. The main and the best advantage of these platforms is once you have satisfied your client through your work, most possibly the client will always consider you for any further projects he has and will also recommend his friends, family members to buy your services.
4) Optimizing your website: For bringing your website to the people’s knowledge, you got to optimize it. The optimization process is called SEO. This helps in bring your website to the front page of the search engines. This can be done through creating backlinks, Keyword research, writing guest posts and articles, listing your business in business directories, etc. Once you are on the top of the page, you’ll get more clicks, impressions, more people will contact you to seek your services.
5) Company’s social media accounts: Since it’s the social media era, once a wise man said “if your business is not on the social media, then it’s not there “. The reason why he said that was, social media is used by billions and if you have your business there, you can reach masses which will help you increase your sales, and ultimately your company will grow faster. Always keep in mind, the content you post on social media accounts must be enticing so that more people will take interest in your content.
The hiring process: In the initial state of your company, you got to keep your standards low for hiring and make it simpler. Look for candidates who are fresh and want to gain some experience. You can also hire fresh graduates or interns. This will save your manpower cost because if you hire experienced and professional candidates, they will ask for much higher pay as compared to the fresh candidates.
If your logo designing services company has the potential, then you can add more services in your scope such as android and IOS app development, cloud computing, IoT, web development, etc. These services are also very in demand due to the increase in the number of businesses and users of the smartphone.