Virtual Assistants are hugely in demand across a variety of industries these days. Most industry professionals were afraid to deploy them a decade ago, but after looking at their contributions, company persons feel comfortable and confident about their efficiency. If you are at a company which employs Virtual Assistants, make sure you brief them well about your business and allow them to clear doubts about their roles.
Working with a real person
Although the profile is that of a Virtual Assistant (VA), you are actually giving employment to a real person and not a robot. Despite being real, the VA accomplishes his or her duties from a remote location. You can hire a Virtual Assistant online once he or she has set up IT infrastructure at home. Of course, you can always provide the extra applications and the privileges required to work with your firm.
Know the advantages of hiring a VA
It would help you to make a decision about hiring a VA by knowing about the following benefits of using his or her services:
- Hire lesser staffs- If you want your business to work with minimum operating costs at the beginning, it would be a great idea to hire a VA, who would act as a one man army. Depending on the field you need work for, you can hire a VA with the necessary specialization, although he or she can take up the jobs in more than one department as well. In a world where minimizing costs is vital to increase the bottom line, the VA is a blessing in disguise.
- Scale up your business with ease – VA’s can be hired for almost any area of a business. If you are at a point where you aren’t really sure whether the business can grow with the existing budget or not, you can take a dry run with a VA. He or she will keep up the business volume without escalating costs.
- Only pay for used services- You pay only for the skills of the VA that you need, which would usually be more than a few employees. For example, a VA can be used to keep track of salaries without paying to hire an entire accounts department.
- More money for business expansion- Since you are being able to save money being paid as staff salaries, you will now have a good amount of cash to invest into business expansion.
- Better work quality- A lot of unproductive time is spent in checking emails, going over the company website, and checking for updates on products and services. A VA can complete such tasks so that you can give more time towards the growth and enhancement of your business.
- Covers up weaknesses- Employees may not comfortable with certain areas of a business, especially in a startup. Through the services of a VA, such difficult areas can also be handled easily.
- Greater online visibility online-Constant activity on a company social media page is of the essence for companies. Customers want to know the latest developments in your company, but this work is likely to take a lot of time and money. This is exactly where a VA can help.
Entrepreneurs must look to spend time on growing their existing businesses. For this, they need to take their minds off routine tasks, which can be outsourced to Virtual Assistant services. The VA’s can work in one or more of the following areas:
- Real Estate- VA’s can perform administrative and sales support jobs for real estate firms. Different aspects of work at a real estate company involves database management, generation of leads, and preparing prospects
- Virtual Assistant writers- Different writing jobs of your business can be outsourced to them
- Virtual Research assistant- Marketing companies rely a lot on market research, and tabulation as well as keeping records of findings can be performed by a suitably experienced VA
- eCommerce – eCommerce is growing at a rapid pace, which has created serious pressure on companies to do better than their competitors. For this, you would need tasks such as daily inventory management, transaction handling, call handling through Livechats, responses to custom email, product data entries and others need to be handled by the VA.
- Website design assistants– Not only will these VA’s design websites for your firm but also maintain them at a fraction of the cost charged by web design firms.
Work life balance
The best way to constantly grow an entrepreneurship without burning out would be to hire a suitable VA. It will give you time to expand but not at the cost of other important parts of life. In other words, the person who attaches value to long term growth would make use of a VA to ensure a bright future.