Not getting an important message is pretty much annoying. You will never know when you will need a message. But in case you have deleted any conversation or message mistakenly you start regretting for it because you know how difficult it will be to recover them by using facebook.orca.
But not anymore, there are several advanced tools that you can use and recover those lost or deleted messages in a short time. In this article I will tell you how to recover lost messages in Messenger. There are various ways of doing that and here I will tell you some easier options.
Get Your Lost Messages In Messenger
Here I will guide you with recovering deleted Facebook messages.
Restore Deleted Facebook Messages On Android Via Facebook Messenger:
In case you have archived your messages in your facebook Messenger Application, you will be able to get back or restore those messages quite easily. Just by following the below steps, you will be able to do that. Just follow the below mentioned steps.
- On your device open Facebook messenger, and go to your recent conversation.
- Click on the search bar and search for the particular conversation that you have archived before.
- Once you get the conversation, just select the conversation and then click on the Unarchived message option in order to unarchive it.
If you do not know how you can archive messages from the Facebook messenger, here is a guide for you.
Follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the Facebook messenger app on your device.
- Now, go to the conversation list and select the conversation that you are wanting to archive.
- Once you are done with selecting those messages, long press on it and select the three dots that are placed horizontally.
- A menu will open now to select the archive option.
By just following these simple steps, you will be able to add those messages to the archive. You also can directly recover permanently deleted messages from these archives.
Recovering Deleted Messages From Facebook:
So, now as you have archived messages, you can restore permanently deleted messages from that particular Facebook account. And in order to do that, you just need to follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- First, you need to log into the Facebook account.
- Now go to the “Settings” first and then go to “General Account Settings.”
- From the left panel, now select the option of “Your Facebook information.”
- Now, from the right panel, select “Download Your Information.”
- Here you will get an option “Messages”, select that.
- Now tap on the “Create File” option.
- After you click on the option, to complete the whole process it will take some time.
- Once the process is completed, it will also send you a notification in order to help you in downloading the file.
- All you need to do is click on the notification and then tap on the download option that is located next to the file you want to download.
For better security it will ask you to enter a password for downloading the file. Once you will enter the password it will redirect you to a new window and will ask you to save the file on your device.
So, as now you have the files saved on your system, you easily can access those files from your android device whenever you want and recover those deleted messages.
To Recover Deleted Messages, Connect Your Android Device To PC:
In order to recover all those deleted facebook messages on your Android device, you need to connect your particular android device to your PC via USB cable. After connecting, you need to follow these steps mentioned below.
- Go to “Internal Storage” or “SD Card.”
- Select Android and then Data.
- Here look for a folder named “com.facebook.orca” and select it.
- Now is the time to go “Cache” and then “fb_temp.”
- Now search for those messages that you want to recover and follow the process of recovering it.
You Also Can Use Third Party Applications In Order To Recover Deleted Facebook Messages:
There is another quick solution for recovering deleted facebook messages. And that is using third party software. These third party softwares saves your time and makes the recovering task much easier at the same time. There are a lot of useful features that these tools have to offer. And these features also include:
- Supporting any type of lost and deleted data.
- Helping you in recovering deleted text messages along with videos, photos, documents, and any other types of files.
- Showing you a preview before you recover them. This feature gives you control over your data and lets you decide which file you want to delete or keep.
- Supporting different devices, like iOS, Mack, Windows, Android, and much more.
- Offering advanced solutions along with seamless and easy user experience.
So, as now you know what you need to do in order to get back those lost or deleted messages or conversation, you can easily get them back. You can take the help of any of the methods that are mentioned above. You also can archive messages in order to make the recovering task easier.
Jais Frank is a freelance content writer and enthusiastic blogger. He is the co-founder of
Gossipment. He contributes to many authority blogs such as Contentrally and Online News Buzz.