The Bigpond email has been one of the email services that are used by millions of people all over the globe. Tons of great filters and features are used by the people to have a great experience.
Read the blog to know more about this emailing service and the password recovery of it.
Here are some of the things that you should know before you begin with the login process of Bigpond email.
- Make sure of the fact that you are using the email exchange process of your Bigpond email account.
- You also need to make sure of the fact that you have an active Bigpond email address. It should sound something like this [email protected].
- Make sure of the fact that you remember and enter your mail password correctly.
One of the main reasons behind the login errors of Bigpond email is the email address and mail password. This can further lead to the errors like
- In case you forgot your username or your password.
- You have entered your invalid/incorrect username or password.
- Someone has hacked your email account and your account has been compromised.
The best way to deal with these errors is by resetting/recovering your account username and password.
Steps to recover your Bigpond webmail login username
- You need to click on the “forgot username” option or you can click on this link, HTTPS: //signon.bigpond.com/login.
- Once you have visited the login page of your web browser’s homepage.
- You will need to provide all of the important details if you want to access your Bigpond email account.
- You will receive the username on the same contact details that you have provided for your email account.
- You can use either your secondary or primary emails that are connected with your Bigpond or Telstra webmail service. The information required will look something like this;
- Telstra Business ID
- Your first name
- Your last name
Steps to reset your Bigpond email account password
You can simply fix your password-related issues by resetting your password no matter whether you have forgotten your password or if someone has hacked your email account.
Note: Before you jump into the process of resetting your Bigpond email password, you should try to take some simple methods before you go for troubleshooting. Some of the things that you can do to avoid the possibility of doing a failed attempt due to a misspelled or incorrect password. Try to enter your password slowly and carefully and make sure of the fact that you keep an eye “CAPS key and NUMS key” on your keyboard as the password field is case-sensitive.
Here are the steps that you can use to recover your Bigpond email account login password.
- Visit the official web page of the Bigpond email account. You can reach there by entering this link, https://www.telstra.com.au/, and then press the enter button.
- After you enter the webpage, you will need to click on the “sign-in” button from the drop-down menu.
- There will be a list of options on the screen after you do so.
- Out of all those options, click on the “Telstra mail” link to reach the “my Telstra/Bigpond login page or you can simply enter this link, https://signon.telstra.com.au/login.From the sign-in page, click on “forgot” which is on the right side of your screen next to the password text field.
- After a while, some options will pop up on the same page and you will need to provide your username or email address and click on continue.
- Now, you will be redirected to the “Reset your password page” and enter your username again in the given field.
- Verify yourself as a human by clicking “I’m not a robot” and then click on “send email” and the server will send you an email with a link that you can use to reset your password.
- Continue further by tapping on the “Set New password” interface. From there, simply click on the “password reset permission page”.
- Next, you will need to make a strong and better password for your mail password and then re-enter your password to confirm it.
Once you have done all of this, try to log in to your Bigpond email account.
For more info, you may contact the Bigpond help and support center.