As the world proceeded and became digital, so did the business. Digitalization has opened new doors to digital marketing. We often receive emails about new products from our favorite brands, which keeps us engaged. These personalized emails are extremely pleasing to us, customers. There is a lot of work that goes into these emails. To get more information on fake email sender services, you can look here. The content is well thought. This is called email optimization. Email marketing optimization is a set of measures companies take to increase the conversion rate and build long-lasting relationships with their audience using email marketing. It is more than just sending emails to customers. It is about the timing, the content, and customer satisfaction. Transactional emails are sent to the customer as a response to an action, for instance, an order confirmation email after a customer makes a purchase or an email requesting feedback after the customer receives the order. These emails are not directly related to marketing, but they are of great importance to the customer. These emails are often used to build trust in customers and engage customers directly by sending personalized emails, which may lead to better sales.
Therefore, it is crucial to choose your Transactional email service provider carefully. This would involve a lot of research and would generally depend on your requirements to see what matches the best and conveys the standards you need. Here are the best five Transactional Email Service Providers:
1. Amazon SES (Simple Email Service)
At first, Amazon SES was developed for amazon to communicate with their customers can now be utilized by anyone. This service is quite popular, and big names such as HBO and Siemens use this. Amazon SES allows paying as you go and charges no upfront fees.
● Amazon SES recognized the need and made it affordable for everyone.
● It ensures high delivery and has employed a sender reputation protection technology.
● No email template facility is available.
● Limited customer support
Mandrill is a transactional email service offered by MailChimp. It is a paid service that requires the user to have a paid MailChimp account subscription. The pricing is customizable and ranges from $9.99 per month to $299 per month.
● Mandrill is quick and reliable.
● It supports multiple domains per account (at no additional cost).
● Some configuration knowledge for SPF/DKIM is needed.
● Limited support, and at times you may need to troubleshoot the problems by yourself.
SendGrid is trusted by popular brands like Spotify, Uber, and Airbnb. If you have received emails from Spotify, you know how reliable this service provider is. In addition to transactional emails, they also provide mail marketing campaigns. This makes it an affordable option for those looking for an all-in-one service.
● High deliverability.
● A 30-Day free trial is available.
● Drag and drop editor is available.
● It is equipped with excellent analytics tools.
● The interface may seem a little confusing.
Founded in 2010, MailGun is said to be an all-in-one email delivery service provider. MailGun offers a cloud-based email service. GitHub, Reddit and Heroku use itu. Provides several features to help you send the right emails to the right people at the right time.
● It is easy to use.
● Reasonable pricing
● A great option for developers.
● Ten thousand messages and 100 validations for free every month.
● 30-day account logs
● Email personalization is available.
● Doesn’t offer a sending functionality.
SendInBlue sends over 30 million emails every day and has 50,000 company clients, including BMW, Michelin, and Spiegel. Emails can be optimized using an advanced templating language.
● Send, receive, and track emails.
● Email and SMS personalization options are available.
● A range of plans is offered that can be selected based on your needs.
● Email template gallery.
● There have been a few complaints about their customer service.
While several options are available, what you choose is quite important and will define your marketing scheme. It may take a while to settle on an option,, but it will always lead to a better result and customer engagement once you do. Do not be afraid to try something that is not mentioned in the list. The chosen service provider should match your organization’s standards and its way of marketing. Amazon SES may be the right choice for startups, but SendGrid seems to be more efficient. There are many factors that one must consider while choosing the right service provider: high functionality, speed, personalization, customization, interface, etc.. Still, one also needs to consider pricing and email volume to be able to select what is more pocket friendly as well as efficient. A good transaction email service provider will escalate customer satisfaction, increase your sales, and create unique emails as per your requirements.