WHAT IS A BATCH FILE?
The name of the thing comes from the English phrase “button-down”, which means “buttons to the bottom”. There is also another interpretation. The collar, the corners of which are fastened to the shirt, is also called button-down in English-speaking countries.
Stylists have their own opinion on this matter. The female body shirt came from men’s wardrobes. Therefore, this is the name for any sweater of a masculine style. As a result, the category of body shirts includes:
- sweatshirts and hoodies;
- long sleeves;
- jumpers, pullovers and sweaters.
In this case, the presence of a buttoned placket is not at all necessary. Distinctive features of the sweater: comfortable cut and a tendency towards masculine stylization. It is not surprising that women’s body shirts are consistently popular. Such clothes combine all the advantages that are important for modern women of fashion. It is practical, comfortable and has no design restrictions.
In the new cold season, body-shirt models are again at the top of the fashion pedestal. Taking into account the temperature conditions, special attention should be paid to warm clothing options. Therefore, we choose women’s sweaters: fashionable and stylish new clothes for autumn and winter. Before you go shopping, let’s find out which trends have conquered the warm fashion industry.
UNDERSTANDING SWEATERS: FOCUS ON FRESH TRENDS
The leitmotif of the modern fashion industry is passion for the style of the 80s. This is especially noticeable in the segment of one piece bodysuit forever 21, because it is here that we can realize the notorious wide shoulders and the most daring colors. At the other extreme, minimalism reigns, with a special feminine touch. These are strict fitted models with a monochromatic design. No pretentiousness, everything is modest and elegant. Finally, the hits of past seasons have not gone anywhere: oversize and asymmetry.
Let’s consider the main trends of the new cold season.
- With the naked eye, the fascination with interesting viscous and retro design is noticeable. Many couturiers presented almost vintage sweaters and sweaters with braids, plaits, and other textured elements. Models made of mohair, which were worn by our grandmothers, deserve special attention. Along with careless loops, delicate openwork knitting is also popular. Skillful handicraft is the special chic of this season.
- Originally from the 80s, oversize, according to which the shoulder seam can reach incredible sizes, has also been presented in different variations. These thick textured sweaters, light knitted body shirts, and sports sweatshirts. At the same time, you can also choose the most unimaginable palette: in it, the acid range in an amazing way coexists with delicate pastels.
- Turtlenecks should mentioned. Emphasized simple, often monochromatic dense jacket with a stand-up collar is an unambiguous must-have for your basic collection.
- Patterned sweaters flooded the catwalks. Deer, ethnic ornaments, just colored rhombuses, as well as plot drawings and even art reproductions, tapestry, cartoon and fairy-tale characters, just not to list.
- The asymmetrical pullover a definite hit. In a knitted version, this cut looks especially interesting. The geometry of the texture effectively harmonizes with non-standard-shaped solutions.
- Models with bare shoulders and / or arms deserve special attention – the choice of daring fashionistas. Such a thing cannot called practical, because it hardly protects from the cold. But how wonderful the unusual combination of comfort and lightness looks.
- For the sake of the same 80s, sports mood reigns on the fashion pedestal. Warm sweatshirts and sweatshirts showed themselves in all their glory, and with them sweaters stylized as fitness models.
5 TOP IMAGES WITH FASHIONABLE SWEATERS
Stylists advise to move away from the usual combinations “sweater plus jeans” and pay attention to more daring tandems.
- The trendy combination of the new season: a warm jacket and a wide skirt. The bottom can simply flared or, better yet, fly and asymmetrical.
- Another beautiful combination: jumper and A-line skirt. Business women of fashion can rely on the pencil model.
- Actual strict turtlenecks look most advantageous with jackets and even with office suits. Such a bow requires bold accessories and a bright make-up.
- Monochrome is more popular than ever. In this solution, textured knitting is even more interesting.
- Want to keep wearing a jumper with jeans? Pay attention to western trends. Complete the look with a checkered shirt, leather jacket, fringed bag, Cossacks.