Safety is something that is not to be overlooked. Safety is the one feature in a car that is required primarily. The dealers such as Brookshire Hyundai, Berge Volkswagen put customer satisfaction always on priority. Some of the top cars in various categories that focus on security are:
- Kia Soul: This small car looks small but can do wonders, it is one of the highest safety rated cars in the united states of America. It has many high tier safety features like:
- Anti-lock brakes: automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under severe braking.
- Stability control: that automatically senses when the vehicles handling limits have been surpassed and lessens engine power and applies preferred brakes to assist the driver from losing control of the vehicle
- Airbags: it also has all kinds of airbags like front-impact, side-impact, and overhead ones.
- Seatbelt pretensioners are also available.
Overall this car has brilliant safety features and is considered one of 2021’s safest cars.
2. 2021 Mazda 6 (in midsize sedans): This car has the safety features one step ahead of all those in its price and luxury range. The main highlights of those features are:
- ABS technology: that makes braking more safe and effortless
- Stability control: lets you have comfort behind the wheel while you are at speed.
- Airbags: it includes all kinds of airbags, Seatbelt pretensioners are also available.
- Those features that make this car different from all others are ANTI-WHIPLASH head restraints actively respond to rear collision forces and cradle the occupant’s head to diminish the probability of a whiplash injury.
3. 2021 Acura TLX (in midsize luxury cars): If you go a little higher in the price range and luxury, this car is one of the safest luxury cars out there. The features that make it the way it is are:
- ICRS: an intelligent crash response system that assures maximum safety during a crash it actuates the hazard lights of the car in reply to the accident. The system allows the car’s passengers to move out of the car as immediately as possible.
- Lane-keeping Assist: detects the lane markings, plus in case the vehicle is nudging away from its lane without the use of turn signs, it pushes the car back into its initial lane
- Eight Airbags in total including front, rear, knee, and side curtains.
- Forward Collision Warning: renders audible and visual alarms to the driver when it detects what it observes as an approaching collision.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System: will warn the driver in case it detects any kind of obstruction on the way advancing.
4. 2021 Nissan Rogue (in small SUVs): As small SUVs are becoming a trend day by day more people are now attracted to them and smart people are going for those options which provide the greatest safety considering SUVs are off-road-oriented too, the new Nissan Rogue contains all those safety features that make it the perfect choice.
- ABS: is the common anti-lock braking that contributes the highest in the safety pie-chart.
This car is provided with an Ignition-disable device that will restrict the engine from starting if the true original manufacturer key is not used.