Screenshare apps are extremely useful tools in the era of data sharing. These apps let the user share the screen of their mobile or PCs in real time. This allows the viewers on the other side see the screen of the primary user.
Covid-19 hit the world really hard. This has impacted how the world operates. With schools, colleges, offices inkling towards work from home models, the world can feel the resurgence of screen share apps across the globe. The teachers are taking classes via screen share softwares, and the colleges are also using such tools for giving lectures and providing marketing assignment help. Even offices are doing all sorts of communication over mobile and computers. The device screen is becoming the collaborative space or a point of discussion.
Following is a list of the best screen share apps and softwares of 2021 –
Zoom is a commercially used screen-sharing application. It is one of the easiest and reliable platforms for audio and video conferencing. Both mobile and desktops support this app. Its features include –
- Allows to start video communication and shares screen
- Multiple people can screen share at the same time, thus providing an interactive platform.
- Screen Recording is available.
- It offers a next-gen enterprise calling system.
- It helps to collaborate with the entire team.
- Acts as a virtual conference room.
- Cross-platform messaging and file sharing are possible.
- It supports Linux, Windows, iOS, Mac, and Android.
- GoTo Meeting
It is also a very robust software that provides screen-sharing techniques. It’s also available on all platforms.
Features include –
- Excellent quality video meetings accommodating up to 1000 people.
- Regarded as one of the best screen-sharing software because you can share anything, even during a video conference.
- You can record your meetings on the computer and the cloud.
- Supports Web, iOS, Mac, Windows, and Android.
Crankwheel is another screen-sharing software used to connect with clients or colleagues. You can join by sharing a link on SMS. Its features include
- You can make conference calls on this software.
- It shows the live screen.
- It enables the user to share the computer screens for specific tasks. You can choose to share the whole screen or just a single program window.
- Real time demonstration of products
- It offers an innate user interface.
- Google Meet
An extremely popular screen sharing and web conferencing software developed by the industry leader, Google. This free to use software has quite a few features –
- Voice call support and Instant messaging feature.
- In-built screen share option.
- Video Conferencing in HD quality video and sound.
- Easy access to other Google services like Gmail, Google App, etc.
- Compatible with multiple computing devices.
- It runs on Mac, Windows, and Chrome.
Cisco Webex Meeting is one of the best software for video conferencing and other third-party app integrations. You can share your specific files or windows as well as an entire screen in real time. Its features include –
- Screen save feature even from Android platforms.
- You can edit the shared files during screen sharing.
- Collaborating on whiteboard
- Option to see others’ feeds
- Supports Android, iOS, Mac, and Microsoft.
This is a potent tool to do HD video meetings. Its features include
- Screen sharing while doing video streaming.
- You can do screen captures while a meeting is on.
- You can add visual elements during a virtual meeting.
- It offers 100% searchable transcription of meetings.
- Supported platforms are App Store, Google Play, and Linux.
- Microsoft Teams
Microsoft developed another screen-sharing software that allows you to connect with professionals and students alike. Its key features are
- Create the perfect visual setting by blurring your background or adding backgrounds.
- Safe to store, access, and share your files from the cloud or the system.
- Collaborate from any place.
- Streamline critical businesses by integrating workflows and apps.
- Only runs on Microsoft Windows.
This is software gives remote access for screen sharing and monitoring tools. It includes –
- Shows parts of your screen and individual applications
- It helps to share audio and video files with any participant.
- It establishes a connection with any PC within seconds.
- Supports Mac, Linux. Windows and Android.
This tool also offers high quality video conferencing and screen sharing. You can make customized meeting links as well. Its main features are
- Screen sharing in one click
- Available on both mobile and computer platforms.
- Offers mobile whiteboards to share notes in real time.
- It runs on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
Skype is one of the oldest yet best screen-sharing software that provides seamless voice calling between computers, mobile phones, and tablets. Its features are –
- Record your calls and play later.
- This application provides both video and audio recording.
- It encrypts sensitive information.
- You can even call offline people.
- You can react to any message.
This software caters to businesses of every size. Its features include –
- Easy to use.
- No onboarding is required.
- Comes with integrated HD video and audio options.
- Unlimited storage space and sharing abilities.
- It runs on Windows 7 and higher versions, Mac 10.8, Ubuntu/Linux. iOS and Android.
- Amazon Chime
This screen sharing software from Amazon comes with some excellent features –
- Create customized meeting URLs.
- It offers the easiest way to record meetings and share screens.
- Optimizes the communication option that the tool deems fit for the business.
- You can pay for only the services you use and nothing else.
Its features include –
- Broadcast your desktop in view-only mode with a web link.
- Rebooting your computer remotely.
- Enables the whole team to use remote access.
- Allows screen recording.
- Supports computers connected via LAN cable only.
- BlueJeans Meetings
This screen-sharing software connects desktops, mobiles, and room systems in a single video meeting. That enhances productivity and security. Its other features are –
- Share any types of content.
- Offers HD video along with Dolby Voice.
- Allows tagging essential meeting points.
- Very secured.
- Allows the users to connect their workstream along with their calenders.
This app is made especially for mobile phones. You can screen share easily from your phone, which helps to save time and discuss solutions quickly. Its features are –
- Host presentations and coordinate with team members by screen sharing.
- Allows you to add custom backgrounds to showcase your brand logos.
- You can record and download any call.
- Chat in real time while sharing screen.
- It runs on Android and iOS.
Screen sharing apps are a boon to the corporate sector and schools alike. They have decreased the distance between the people by creating a virtual network to work on. From getting marketing assignment help from teachers to discussing solutions for companies, these are the fifteen best screen share apps and software to rely on.
William Smith has been teaching robotics in one of the best colleges in the country for last ten years. He recently joined https://dissertationproviders.co.uk/ as an assignment writer helping numerous students with their IT related essays. He is a keen stargazer and a hiker as well.