What do you mean by company formation?
Company formation in Dubai means the process of registration for your company. For that, there is lots of paperwork to do. If you do this paperwork, you can start your business legally. This allows you to start your business legally in Dubai following strict rules and regulations. So to form a company you should choose the right consultants. Another main advantage of company formation is that you can start any company without paying any taxes. There is no capital gain and personal income taxes in Dubai and in Abu Dhabi.
Lets’ looks into the Advantages
Major Advantages and attractions of starting a business in Dubai.
- Dynamic Geographical Locations
- Focusing on growth center International hub
- Low Tax Liabilities
- One of the Best Infrastructure in the world with the best global connectivity.
- Full support from the government.
- 100% ex-pat ownership on free zones as well as mainlands.
Types of companies setup for your business
The thought of starting a business in a foreign country is very business. Provided you start a company through an agency. Shuraa has had over 25000 clients in the past 20 years in UAE. Shuraa helps us to start a company from the starting to the end. From collecting various documents and setting up trade licenses to select the best plot for the company. Also, they help in hiring employees, getting necessary approvals from government authorities. These are done at an affordable price. While you focus on vision goals, shuraa will help you with other things. Like getting approval from government agencies, getting trade licenses, and getting relevant permissions from higher authorities.
Registering a company in Dubai
Below is the step by step process of registering a company in Dubai.
- Select your business Activity
- Get a local sponsor or partner
- Select company structure
- Fix a name to your company
- Get external permits and initial approvals.
- Rent a commercial space
- Make relevant payments
- Get your Trade License
What is the need for Business setup consultants?
1. Best Business setup Consultants will tell you what all documents are required and try to tell the total expenses of setting up a company
2. Then you will need an Emirati sponsor for company registration in Dubai. If you are planning to invest 100% of the share, then you can have the full authority of the company. If you don’t have money they can arrange you a silent sponsor in which they will invest money while you can handle command and finance.
3. The expert advisors can help you select an apt system to achieve your goals.
4. You have to reserve your trade name to the Department of Economic Development(DED)
5. When the documents are verified, you can start your company while shuraa employees can start work on acquiring a Trade license.
6. What business you are doing doesn’t matter. U should need an Ejjari, to apply for a trade license.;
7. Shuraa will assist you in opening a bank account. Also, you will be aware of all the cost break up of all charges.
8. Once you get all documents (both legal and formal) you are good to start your company. They will help you with the recruitment process.
Services Provided By Business Setup Consultants
They also provide services other than company registration.
- Sponsorship and Visa Services
- Public Relation Office Services
- Banking Assistance
- Investor Rights protection
- Value-Added Services
1. Persons who are individually owning professional licenses or free zone companies are allowed to have investor visas. The visa is valid for 3years. The experts in shuraa are all well versed in visa procedures in UAE. they are all very much updated and can inform you of any information.
2. In shuraa pro officers will help you in all the formalities in starting the business. Shuraa is an approved UAE pro service provider. Having a tasheel centre helps you to save time.
3. Shuraa also provides you with banking assistance where shuraa has in link with many other banks to start your company. There are many formalities to open a bank account. But if it’s through an agency, then it is easy.
4. For a company registration in Dubai , you should draft and attest the power of attorney, agreement of incorporation, purchase agreements, company registration documents, etc.
5. Be in a free zone, mainland, or offshore, you need to have a business service set up to start your company in the right manner. They provide UAE trade license services, Business setup services, Business sponsorships, visa and pro services, investors rights, vat and accounting, renewal, and amendments.