Neon lights are awesome, we’veall seenthen used either in clubs or to attract people to shops and venues that want to entice customers who are out and about of an evening. Normally the unnoticeable signs are either attached to the side of building or on the roof presenting a superb opportunity for street marketing.
Make your business glow
Neon lights have been around for some time, although they have improved as technology has advanced so the very features that made them desirable in the first place have also improved, making them an even smarter choice for showing off and drawing people’s attention to your business. The reasons most people chose neon lights in the first place are mainly;
- High visibility – Neon signs are a bright, eye-catching addition to any storefront that will increase your visibility significantly. Installing a neon sign will quickly increase your impressions, even on a crowded street full with intense competitors, because our eyes are naturally drawn to colour and light in the dark. Small business owners that want to announce their arrival might benefit from neon signs.
- Setup is simple – Neon signs can be set up quickly, allowing you to start reaping the benefits right immediately. Contact Neolite in Sydney, as you will need professional installation.
- Attract clients – Neon signs have a long history in advertising; in fact, since the 1950s, this brand awareness medium has been at the heart of many major corporations advertising operations as has the increased use of digital marketing. Find out what your customer like or, what attracts them and you can design your lights accordingly
- Long life expectancy – Neon signs may last 10-12 years if erected and maintained properly. The benefits of neon signage are evident when you realise that the bulbs require very little upkeep while standard light signs can fail in as little as 6 months.
- Running costs– are low and energy consumption is low. After hydrogen, helium, oxygen, and carbon, neon is the fifth most prevalent chemical element in the universe. It should come as no surprise that neon signage is so inexpensive, given its widespread availability. Because neon electrodes don’t have a filament, they run cool to the touch, wasting very little electricity. This is also why they have a longer lifespan than light bulbs. When you buy neon, you’ll save money on bulb replacements. If you run a neon sign all day with a typical wall current and 90 watts of electricity, it will cost you next to nothing, although do check your electricity rates for confirmation. Consider that the average toaster consumes 900 watts, which is 10 times more than that of running a neon light all day!
- Design flexibility – One of the biggest advantages of neon signs is the ability to customise them, specialist companies can make bespoke signs just for you, really making your neon the main attraction!
Talk to a digital signage supplier and see what they can do for your business.