Facebook being the website that allows the users to sign up via free profiles while connecting with family and dear ones through online medium. It allows people to share videos, music and articles and share their emotions on the online portal.
Few teens can express themselves online when compared to the real world because they feel the virtual world is more secure for them. Facebook is a social networking site that permits people to express who they actually are.
Whereas think of a day when you woke up and you cannot access your Facebook because you have forgotten your Facebook password, and now you wish to recover your Facebook password. Below are the simplest steps you may follow:
- First try and login into your Facebook page.
- Hit on the section which says Forgot account.
- Under the tab that says reset your password hit the continue tab only if the credentials mentioned there that is the email address mentioned is correct.
- If they are not correct, then simply select the option which states that you have no access to them.
- Open the page which states find your account.
- By the time Facebook searches for your email address which matches your account you will have to wait.
- Now after matching the details with your account, click on the mode on how you would want your password to get reset.
- Hit continue tab.
- End the steps while successfully setting your new password. By this the process has ended and you have finally recovered your old Facebook password.
If it arises that you no longer have access to the email id or mobile number. Then in that case below are some steps to recover a fakebook account without email and phone number. Follow them to avoid any kind of confusion:
1. If you have happened to find the account but you cannot access both of your email address and mobile number and Facebook is unable to identify you.
2. Then simply select the method of receiving the reset link and hit on the security code just after entering it in the tab.
3. Mention your new password and hit continue.
4. Also just for security point of view, keep track of login details, as it might be the case that someone else had your credentials already, so in that case hit the tab which says log out from all devices.
5. By following these simple steps you will be able to secure your account from spam or hackers or unwanted people who would want to peek into your social media.
Sure, whatever password you are entering has to be strong enough with one special character and few numbers in it. Generating a strong password would simply help you to safeguard your profile. So, make sure you have made these changes.
But for the information the user must know why the Facebook account was locked or temporarily disabled!
- Mass reporting of the profile that might be considered a scam by the Facebook media.
- Posting too many posts that might violate the community guidelines.
- If your account holds malware or any virus, then your account might be locked.
- Now the Facebook team keeps checking on the activity of each of the user’s activity.
- So, the reasons listed above might be the main cause for Facebook locking your profile
If your account is locked then there is an easier way to recover it by following the simple guidelines:
- Open your profile and mention your credentials.
- If you notice the disabled account settings then directly click on the tab that says that your account has been disabled.
- Provide them with all the proofs that are required so as to tell them that the account belongs to you.
- Submit the procedure by clicking on the send button.
For more queries stay tuned with our website onlinegeeks.net, we believe in serving quality content moreover we are happy to serve you. Give this blog a good read.