Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the new face of ERP. After having been declared by Microsoft as the official replacement of NAV, it has been rebranded by Microsoft to be reflective of the digital transformation way in businesses in today’s times by being made available as a cloud-based solution too. One of the best Microsoft Business Solutions to have been engineered ever and a comprehensive business management solution in itself, Business Central automates and streamlines business processes besides accounting for all the tools required to handle everything ranging from finance to supply chain, sales to project management and much more.
A Microsoft Business Central Implementation has almost become mandatory of sorts for businesses given how seamlessly one single solution blends all functionalities and allows end users to customize the solution to support their specific business requirements.
Given below are domain wise facts that make it clear why getting a Business Central Implementation done should be on your agenda at the earliest possible instance:
- Business Central connects all pieces of data together across accounting, purchasing, sales, stock and customer transactions, enabling businesses to take informed decisions.
- The solution has feature laden built-in Power BI dashboards that enable end users to check financial performance in real time and identify patterns through reports and analysis.
- The Sales Ledger and Accounts Payable features in the solution help end users accelerate reporting and financial closures.
- Business Central facilitates comprehensive data modelling and analysis to make forecasting better and more useful.
- Business Central is known as one of the most powerfulMicrosoft Business Solutionsfor no reason. In terms of Supply Chain, the solution enables businesses to get a comprehensive view of their stock in order to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Business Central has built-in intelligence to help retailers predict the most appropriate time to reload inventory and forecast stock-outs. Thus, using the solution, they can generate timely production plans and generate purchase orders.
- The solution helps them calculate stock levels and lead times in addition to reordering points to maintain adequate inventory in each location. Not only this, Microsoft Business Central also suggests appropriate system replacements each time requested items are not in stock.
- Getting a Microsoft Business Central Implementation done for Sales personnel helps track every customer interaction and successfully identify the most effective upsell, cross-sell and renewal opportunities present in the sales cycle from top to bottom.
- Sales personnel working on Business Central will be able to handle every kind of sales-related queries in addition to being able to manage service requests and process payments from within Outlook.
- The solution will help gain a complete overview of workloads, service tasks and employee skills to delegate tasks and assignments to relevant resources.
- End users will find it easy to manage projects on one of the most successful Microsoft Business Solutions through its advanced job costing and reporting capabilities. A Microsoft Business Central Implementationhelps create, manage and track customer projects within set budgets.
- Implementing Business Central will help track invoices against planned costs on quotes and orders.
- The solution helps Project Managers plan capacity and sales to perfection for better resource management.
- Business Central helps get real-time insights on use of resources, profits and status of project.
- Business Central centralizes company-wide data. This ensures accuracy in reports, insights and analytics.
- The solution offers provisions to define parameters for granting and restricting access to customer data, to maintain the highest order to security and compliance.
- End users will be able to seamlessly transmit data across their internal systems and prevent any kind of unauthorized access via Microsoft datacenter encryption.
Microsoft Business Central is a Cloud-First Solution
Business Central is available in three different kinds. Companies can have it on-cloud. They can have it on-premises. They can have it in hybrid cloud deployments. They must decide what suits their business best. Business Central implementations are not like those routine time-consuming ERP implementation processes. They are not complex and costly. They are quick to set-up and economically affordable.
Cloud deployments ensure minimal hardware such as servers and even lesser maintenance. As soon as the ERP is up and running, the provider is in-charge of managing it, keeping it secure and updated. End users can also access this from anywhere, including their mobile devices.
The best thing about using Business Central is that you simply pay for the number of users and modules you need, in addition to enjoying the flexibility of scaling up and down as per your changing business needs.