No doubt, social media is one of the most important parts of our life now. We use social media platforms for entertainment, profession, knowledge, stay connected to others, and many purposes. There are plenty of popular social media platforms available, and others are entering the market. All social media sites and platforms are different from one another and come with specific skills and features.
The long the social media platform exists, it becomes much more friendly and reliable for the users through updates, modifications, fixes, and others. You might have been using some of the social media platforms for a long time now and became very familiar with the basic functions. However, there are many hidden features available in each social media app that you can try to save time and make your work easier.
5 Crucial Hidden Features Of Social Media Platforms
Most social media sites and platforms have many hidden features that can help to get your work done quickly. Using them will help you to save a lot of time and do the work easily. Here are some of the best hidden features that you need to know about social media platforms.
Facebook is one of the biggest social media sites and platforms that come with a lot of features. However, there are many hidden features that can enhance your browsing experience. Here are some of them given below in detail.
- Message Requests – While some of you might be familiar with this feature, many users still do now know how to access it. You will find a gear icon at the right of your screen. Click here to find the messages from people who are not your friends and want to connect.
- Save For Later – In every post, click on the three dots at the top right to find the save option. You can click on it to save the post and check later. You can also save it in a specific folder to find it easily.
Twitter is known to be one of the most popular social media platforms. However, it also provides some hidden features, including:
- Tag Photos – When you upload an image to Twitter, you can tag up to 10 people, just like Facebook. It will help them to know that you have added a photo with them and notify them. In addition, you can use the tags to connect with the influencers regarding product launches and events. All the tags do not count against 140 characters.
- Mute – Instead of unfollowing the account, you can mute someone to remove all tweets from that account from your account without informing them. It is very helpful at the time of any tweet bursts.
The hidden features of Google+ include:
- Share Your Circles – Yes, you can share cycles with others in Google+. Visit the people option from the drop-down menu at the left. Choose the circle you want to share from the “your circles” option. You will get the option “share this circle” once you are in the action menu. Before finding out the hidden features of new social media platforms, try to apply this one.
Youtube is one of the most popular social media sites and platforms that is used by billions of users worldwide. There are many hidden features available on these social media platforms that you can know and apply. Here are the best ones given below in detail.
- Auto Caption – YouTube provides a built-in feature that automatically includes a caption to uploaded videos. It takes some time but eventually generates a suitable caption for the video, and you can also view and save the caption.
- TestTube – You might not know, but there is a section available on this platform where you can perform all your experiments. Currency, the 60 fps, and 4K videos are getting tested. You can test things too with the help of a high-power PC and connection.
Linkedin is a highly focused professional platform that provides job opportunities and discussions. Before you find out the pros and cons of social media, here are some hidden features of this platform.
- Message Without Connection – You can message any user in LinkedIn without having any connection. All you have to do is join a group where that person is added. Being a group member will help you enjoy the benefit of messaging each other. Find the person’s chat in the group and click on the down arrow to reply to them privately.
LinkedIn is one of the social media sites and platforms that allow this feature to users.
Social media is very important to stay connected with others. Most people use them regularly, which makes it important to know all the features. Here are some of the features that you need to know about social media platforms. Make sure to go through all of them to learn the details.
Miranda Shaffer is a passionate blogger. She loves to share her thoughts, ideas, and experiences with the world through blogging. Miranda Shaffer is associated with Worthy To Share, Istana Green World , Simply Law Zone , World Health Life , Lower My Legal Fees , & True Health Tips.