Are you unable to access routerlogin.net? If yes, then don’t blow a fuse! Here, in this post, you will get to know some prominent solutions to fix routerlogin.net not working issue within minutes. Let’s start over!
Consider some basic check points given below to resolve the issue from the comfort of your home in minutes.
Check Point 1
Make sure that your Netgear router is plugged in properly into a damage-free and active wall outlet. Damage wall outlet might harm your device and can give you plethora of router-related issues.
Check Point 2
Ensure that your Netgear router is connected to the modem using a wired Ethernet connection. It is suggested to use a well-maintained, non-dusty, and cuts-free Ethernet cable. Besides, you can connect your Netgear router to the modem wirelessly also.
Check Point 3
Ensure that the cable connection you have made between your Netgear router and the modem is finger-tight. Loose or improper Ethernet connection might let you encounter with routerlogin.net not working issue.
Check Point 4
Be sure that the power LED on your Netgear router is solid green. If the power LED is blinking longer than expected, then try the below-mentioned fixes to troubleshoot the issue.
- Unplug your Netgear router from its respective wall outlet.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Turn on your Netgear router.
- Now, check if the LED on your Netgear router is stable or not.
Check Point 5
Be sure that the latest firmware version is updated on your Netgear router. An obsolete firmware version can also be a reason behind routerlogin.net not working issue. To update your router’s firmware, go through the steps given below.
- Connect your Netgear router to the modem with an Ethernet cable. Make sure that both the devices i.e. Netgear router and your modem are receiving adequate power supply.
- Open an internet browser on a desktop or laptop.
- Visit Netgear’s official site.
- Enter your Netgear router’s model number and click on Downloads.
- Log in to your Netgear router via routerlogin.net.
- Netgear routerlogin.net window displays.
- Enter your Netgear router’s default admin details.
- Locate and select the Advanced Option.
- Click on Firmware Update.
- Select the file you downloaded by clicking on Choose File or Browse option.
- Once done, click on Upload.
Check Point 6
Is the web URL routerlogin.net working for you? If not, then do the following.
- Cross-check the web address you are using. Make sure that there aren’t any typos in the URL.
- Delete cookies, cache, and browsing history from the internet browser.
- Make sure to update the internet browser as well.
- If you are still struggling with the same issue, try using another web browser and prior to that, don’t forget to restart your device.
Check Point 7
- Place your Netgear router at the center location of your house.
- Be sure to place the Netgear device in reach of your modem’s WiFi network.
- Do not hide your modem and the Netgear router. Better if placed at the center and higher location of your house.
- The device you are using to access the Netgear WiFi router login page via routerlogin.net web address must be in reach of your router’s WiFi signals. Chances are your device isn’t receiving the router’s WiFi signals and resulting in the issue.
- Do not use the browser’s search bar for typing the web address.
That’s all about this post! These were a few check points that you must consider to get rid of routerlogin.net not working issue. Still struggling with the same? Worry not! We’ve got your back! Get in touch with our finest technical experts now and get instant solutions to troubleshoot the issue within minutes.