The COVID-19 pandemic has made it mandatory for business owners to think about launching an on-demand service app. In today’s era, having an online presence and platform has become crucial. The Gojek clone app brings the best on-demand solution for the multi-service business owner.
In this blog, let’s learn how you can build an on-demand app with a pre-built solution that has already been tested, launched, and pushed to be bug-free.
Build a Gojek-like App
The development of on-demand apps like Gojek involves:
- Developing a mobile app for users, providers, and stores.
- Web panels for users, providers, stores, and admin.
- KIOSK apps
- Taxi booking iWatch app
- Main website
Let’s dive into the steps to creating a fully-fledged app.
- Take the demo app trial for a considerable time!
Before you start with the Gojek Clone app development, it’s crucial to test-drive the demo app for free. Taking the demo app trial will help you figure out the app workflow and the customizations you would want to make.
- Discuss the requirements with the Project Manager
After the demo app trial, the entrepreneur can start discussing the requirements with the Project Manager. The Manager is responsible for making relevant suggestions related to the app development and preparing the Scope Document.
The Scope Document contains a detailed breakdown of the cost of the package and all the deliverables of the clone app script package.
- Purchase, development, and review
After the discussion, the Project Manager will offer the Scope Document. After you have the document, the entrepreneur can make an educated purchase decision. Therefore, after the purchase of the clone app script, the app developers will start the development process.
Once the development is complete, the developer will upload the apps to the firm’s development server and provide access to the entrepreneur. They can now easily review the Gojek Clone app and ask to make modifications if required!
- Launch the apps
After the app development, review, and heads-up from the entrepreneur, the white-labeling experts submit the apps to the App Store.
The apps are submitted to the iOS and Android App Stores, where your customers can download them and use them!
On-Demand Multi-Services available on Gojek-like apps
Look at the list of on-demand services available on the platform:
- Online video consultation
- Service bidding
- On-demand services
- On-demand delivery
- Taxi booking services
- Parcel delivery
- Delivery Genie and Runner
- Medical services
Besides the services, the app also facilitates the delivery of helpful features, making it easy for the customers to book or schedule a service on the app. Here are the app features you must know about and include on the platform.
- Registration with phone numbers, email, or social media credentials makes it easy for users. It also saves them from all the trouble with long-format registration.
- Login with Face ID and Fingerprint Scanning makes it plain sailing for customers to log into the app without remembering usernames and passwords.
- The Gojek Clone Script allows customers to manage multiple credit cards in one app. They can choose one as default, delete it, or even add credit card information whenever they want to.
- OTP verification is an essential feature that maintains the security of the service. Here, the provider needs to enter the four-digit OTP sent to the customer’s phone number or email.
On the whole, launching a Gojek Clone app is one of the best ways to build a business that makes you wealthy and successful. Get started with app development and launch the platform in 1 to 2 weeks. Yes! That’s all the time your white-labeling experts need to finish the app development and launch it on the platform on iOS and Android App Stores.
So, connect with the white-labeling experts and commence your business!