Enlargement of breast glandular tissue in men is widely referred to as Gynecomastia. It is an abnormal non-cancerous developmental overgrowth in males with the involvement of one or both breasts. It is a widespread disorder or condition that occurs mostly due to the hormonal imbalance in teen boys during puberty or in many older men. It is a common condition that affects boys & men’s. Gynecomastia causes the enlargement or over development of their breast glandular tissue that leads to growth or swelling in men’s breasts. As it becomes larger than the normal size of the men’s chest. They grow unevenly dissimilar to each other. However, gynecomastia treatment is possible with the best hospital for gynecomastia surgery in Mumbai. They provide you with the best treatment plan as per your medical requirement.
In correlation with gynecomastia, there is also a false alarm known as pseudo gynecomastia. It is a condition in which the adipose tissue accumulates and surrounds males breast glandular tissue. Hence, giving the false gynecomastia condition. However, gynecomastia treatment in Mumbai is the best option.
- IT IS DISTINGUISHED BY:
IT IS DISTINGUISHED BY:
- Excess breast glandular tissue development.
- Surplus accumulation of localized or generalised adipose tissue (fat).
- Overgrowth of developmental breast skin.
- Excess unilaterally or bilaterally glandular tissue development.
CAUSES OF GYNECOMASTIA:
Gynecomastia may be caused due to physiological or pathological changes that occur in the body.
In a newborn:
This is a type of physiological change as the result of maternal estrogens being stimulated by the placenta entering into the baby, through transferring the estrogen into the baby’s circulation. Thus, results in temporary gynecomastia in the newborn baby.
During the adolescence period:
This is generally a very common condition at the age of 10 to 14 years. It may occur due to an altered ratio of testosterone and estrogen at the time of puberty. It is a temporary phase.
Due to increasing age:
This condition may be linked with low stimulation of testosterone levels in the body. However, gynecomastia surgery in Mumbai can help you with surgical procedures.
Medical conditions or disorders like:
- Liver diseases
- Tumour of the adrenal gland
- Testicular cancer
- Lung cancer
A Gynecomastia surgeon in Mumbai studies your case and formulate the treatment plan that is in the best interest for your physical & mental health.
There are two types of surgical procedures:
- The patient that is subjected for gynecomastia surgery undergoes pre-op & consulting about the surgical procedure.
- In some cases, test reports & previous medical history will be addressed.
- Blood tests
- Tissue biopsy
- Computerized tomography (CT) scans
- Testicular ultrasounds
This is a surgical procedure that eliminates the adipose breast fat that surrounds the male chest, however, does not eliminate the breast gland tissue.
- This surgical procedure had a neat minor incision of about 4mm. Under the general anaesthesia.
- This procedure is done from the axilla. There are no surgical scars either on the chest or the nipple area. Nevertheless, this surgical treatment ensures eliminating only the adipose fat surrounding the chest, not the glandular tissue.
- However, in some cases, only adipose tissue elimination is enough for a firm & flat chest.
- Gynecomastia Mumbai provides the best results & support to its patients.
LIPOSUCTION AND GLANDULAR TISSUE EXCISION:
In this surgical procedure addition to liposuction, there is also glandular tissue excision.
- A neat & small incision around the nipple area is given.
- Under the general anaesthesia, a fluid is injected into the chest area.
- In this procedure, the whole glandular tissue is removed.
- It gives an absolute flat, firm & well-toned chest.
- However, the procedure leaves a light scar that blends into the skin after a while.
- The results are permanent as the whole gland is removed. But you have to maintain your body weight.
- It is a fast recovery procedure.
BENEFITS OF GYNECOMASTIA SURGERY:
- It boosts your self-confidence.
- It rules out the question of an abnormal cancerous condition.
- Improves your self-esteem.
- It tightens the chest muscles.
- The outward appearance of the chest is flat, firm, well-contoured & toned chest.
- You can wear any clothes of your choice.
- The surgical outcome is permanent till you maintain normal body weight.