Cooking Christmas meals, cakes, sweets, and preserving them is a real challenge when you are struggling with all the event preparations. Use advion gel to kill roaches in your home and prevent food contamination. You can also use insect-repelling beautiful candles that also serve as a decoration piece.
Every Christmas, similar foods are often served at family dinners. This is quite boring and sometimes even unappetizing. So why not get out your creative cooking cap this year by making something different? We’ve compiled two of our favorite mouthwatering meals that you can try to impress your loved ones during the holiday! Ready to get started? Here we go!
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (any flavor will do!)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced thinly (you can also use presliced ‘baby bellas’ or any other kind)
- 1 package of fresh ravioli (we like to use cheese ravioli and top the dish with fresh basil and Parmesan for a little extra zing)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sauté until golden brown, approximately 5 minutes; season lightly with salt and pepper. Remove from pan and set aside on a plate until needed later in the recipe. Wipe excess oil off of the skillet so you have only a thin layer left behind.
- Turn heat to low and add spaghetti sauce directly to the pan. Stir well and ensure that all mushrooms are coated by the sauce. Next, add heavy cream slowly and stir constantly until sauce begins to simmer.
- Add ravioli slowly and carefully, ensuring that each one is completely submerged in the sauce so it doesn’t break apart or stick together. Gently turn ravioli over, being careful not to damage them, until they are heated through. Once ready, remove the pan from heat and top with sautéed mushrooms for an extra special texture experience!
- Top this delicious dish off with some fresh basil leaves to take your taste buds on an adventure that you won’t soon forget!
- 1 pork loin (2-3 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with ¼ cup water
- ½ cup apple cider
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place a heavy-bottomed Dutch oven over high heat and add the oil until it is smoking hot. Carefully place your pork loin in the pot and sear it on all sides for 1 minute per side. Once ready, set aside roast on a plate until needed later in the recipe. Turn heat off of the burner but leave the pot on the burner while we make gravy.
- Lower heat medium and add onions and garlic to the pot. Sauté until onions are translucent, being careful not to burn the garlic. Add chicken broth and apple cider, scraping the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon to loosen any stuck bits; bring mixture to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn the heat off of the burner and carefully add pork roast back into the pot. Cover pot with a lid and place in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until roast is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow the roast to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
We think this roasted pork loin would be perfect for Christmas – it’s flavorful, juicy, and easy to prepare! We recommend serving it with some creamy mashed potatoes and green beans for a complete meal.
Store your meals with great care especially if you have prepared them a haed of time. You can use air tight containers and ziplock bags that are easily available online and on stores. To prevent food from insect attack, you can use both natural and artificial ways of insect killng and repelling. It’s always smart to use insect repelling candles as they seem like a decoration piece. Moreover, if you want to apply a seamless gel then opt for the advion cockroach gel. Advion cockroach killer gel UAE is the most useful and trendy cockroach gel. Get the authentic cockroach killer gel UAE from the Pest Control Shop before the stock ends before Christmas 2021.
Want to enjoy the delicious yet innovative meals this Christmas? Know how to cook Mushrrom Ravioli. Store perfectly and kill roaches professionally using advion gel.