We are living in the digital world. Now we are witnessing a growing demand for digital marketing companies that can help enhance the reach of the company and establish a personal connection with the customers. It is expected that the global digital marketing software market will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 17.4% from 2019 to 2027. And the market will reach up to USD 151.8 billion by 2027.
This growth rate indicates that there is a greater demand for digital marketing services. Despite its growing popularity, there is little awareness about what all falls in digital marketing. Before heading to understand how it will be helpful for your business, you must know what the different services that fall in this category are:
1. Social Media Marketing: Today, people actively use the social media platform, whether it is Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat or Twitter; there are millions and millions of people present on these portals. An average user spends 2 hours and 22 minutes on social media per day. These platforms allow marketers to easily reach out to their prospective clients, and you can go for paid ads and sponsored content to promote your company.
You can open an account on any social media platform at free of cost, but you cannot promote your company with right social media marketing strategy. To set up your social media ads, you need to integrate the relevant keywords. In this case, you can hire a digital marketing company such as Supple Sydney and they can promote your business on social media platform in a proper way.
2. Influencer Marketing- The next aspect is influencer marketing. If you really wish to harness the social media platforms to your benefit, then influencer marketing is the right way to achieve it. Many companies tie up with celebrities to promote their brands; influencer marketing works on the same parameter. There are many social media influencers who have been successful in creating an impact on the customer and they have millions of followers in their page. So you can hire them to promote your company and use their followers to sell your products.
3. Email Marketing- With this, the companies can stay connected with their prospective clients by sending them a newsletter, personalized notes, and promotional stuff, which eventually helps to establish a personal connection with the customers.
4. Content Marketing- Now, this is something that the world is talking about. We all say that the content is the king. There are several ways to create strong content like videos, blogs, vlogs and more. But again, this has to be done following certain rules and you need to publish your content with proper links. Link building and using the right keywords is a difficult job and you must rely on a professional digital marketing company in this regard.
5. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing- You cannot certainly ignore this. Every company is thriving for a better ranking, and search engine optimization is helpful in this. It eventually helps in enhancing the traffic flow on the website.
6. Pay-per-click (PPC)- You can publish your ads by pay per click. The process is very simple and you need to set up your ads on search engines and the marketers place ads on pay a fee every time the ads get clicked.
These are a few of the common services that every company wishes to establish a strong virtual presence. Many companies believe that they can do this job themselves, but it is always good to seek the help of a professional. They have a team of experts who have experience and expertise in this domain.