Hello! Are you feeling embarrassed while smiling in front of others? If yes, it is because of your teeth, Right? But what are the problems associated with your teeth that make you feel awkward every time you laugh or Smile? It is because of the gap between your teeth. But have you ever wondered how you would fix the gaps between the teeth? Some of them replied that they would opt for braces, and some said that they feel dental implants a better for their teeth. But do you know what the difference between these two things is?
In this article, I will be explaining to you the difference between Dental Implants vs Dental Braces. Let’s see
- What are Dental Implants?
- Why may you need Dental Implants?
- What are Dental Braces?
- Why may you need Dental Braces?
- What is the difference between Dental Braces and Dental Implants?
- Frequently Asked Questions on Dental Implants vs Dental Braces.
- Which are the best Dental Braces or Dental Implants?
- What are the advantages of Dental Implants?
- What are the disadvantages of Dental Implants?
- What are the advantages of Dental Braces?
- What are the disadvantages of Dental Braces?
- Where can I go to have the best Dental Treatment?
- What is the cost of the Dental Braces and Dental Implants in Chennai?
- Share this:
- Like this:
What are Dental Implants?
A Dental Implant is a procedure by which the tooth roots are exchanged with metal and screws and then is replaced with a false tooth that is either damaged or missing to make it appear like real ones.
There are two types of Dental Implants. They are,
· Endosteal Dental Implants and,
· Subperiosteal Dental Implants
Why may you need Dental Implants?
Reasons for Dental Implants:
· If you have a missing tooth, you may need Dental Implants.
· If you are aiming to improve your speech, then you may need Dental Implants.
· If you don’t want to wear dentures, you may opt for Dental Implants.
What are Dental Braces?
Dental Braces are orthodontic tools that help you align, straighten and fix the gaps between the teeth. Usually, they correct the teeth, which have problems like an upper bite, lower bite, misaligned teeth, crooked teeth, and underbites.
There are mainly four types of braces. They are
· Metal Braces.
· Ceramic Braces.
· Lingual Braces.
Why may you need Dental Braces?
Reasons for Dental Braces:
· To protect your teeth and gums.
· To bring your teeth to the correct position.
· To prevent jaw pain, you may need braces.
What is the difference between Dental Braces and Dental Implants?
· Braces and Dental Implants are meant to fix gaps between the teeth, but the difference between them is that Braces are used to fix the gaps between the teeth, whereas Dental Implants are used to fix gaps in substitute of the missing teeth.
· The Braces are made up of metal or ceramic, based on your choice for Braces, whereas the Dental Implants are made up of a metal called titanium which gets fused in with your teeth and gives you an authentic look.
· When it comes to the cost, most of us will be seeking services that might match our affordability and budget. The cost of Dental Implants is more than the cost of Braces, which means braces is quite affordable compared to Dental Implants.
· Dental Implants are easy to maintain like other teeth when it comes to cleaning and maintenance, whereas Braces can be pretty challenging for cleaning and maintenance. The Braces needs around two visits every month.
· Dental Braces are suitable for misaligned teeth, crooked teeth, overcrowded teeth, or gaps between the teeth. At the same time, Dental Implants are used as the substitute for missing or broken teeth.
· Dental Implants are comfortable when compared to Braces as they become part of you, you can do your daily task related to the teeth quickly, but contrary to Dental Implants, Dental Braces are not comfortable as Dental Implants as most of them find it difficult to eat, brush and even feel difficult to talk or laugh in front of others with Braces.
· When the subject is on reliability, Dental Braces are reliable compared to Dental Implants as there is a very low risk involved in handling the Braces.
Frequently Asked Questions on Dental Implants vs Dental Braces.
Which are the best Dental Braces or Dental Implants?
Both are best on their own as they both differ in their respective functions. When it comes to cost, reliability, and performing multiple functions, Dental Braces are the best. When it comes to comfortability, maintenance, and cleanliness Dental Implants are the best to manage.
What are the advantages of Dental Implants?
· Dental Implants look like natural teeth.
· Dental implants prevent the conditions like aging and Facial sagging.
· Dental Implants lasts for life long.
What are the disadvantages of Dental Implants?
· Dental Implants require a lengthy healing phase.
· Not everyone can afford Dental Implants.
· They are not guaranteed that they will be 100% successfully installed.
What are the advantages of Dental Braces?
· Dental Braces prevent conditions like tooth decay, cavities, and gum disease.
· Dental Braces promote digestion.
· Dental Braces prevent teeth injury.
What are the disadvantages of Dental Braces?
· The Dental Braces might be quite challenging for cleaning.
· Braces are not suitable for all orthodontic cases.
· The replacement for Dental Braces might be quite expensive when compared to ordinary circumstances.
Where can I go to have the best Dental Treatment?
To have the best Dental Treatment, you can visit the best dental clinic near you and experience the best-rated quality dental treatment.
What is the cost of the Dental Braces and Dental Implants in Chennai?
The average cost of Dental Implants in Chennai is around 18,000-45,000 INR. At the same time, the cost of the Dental Braces in Chennai is around 35,000-50,000 INR for Ceramic Braces.
Hope that the article was helpful to you. We have provided you with the best knowledge about Dental Implants vs Dental braces. If you have any queries, you can ask them in the comment section. See you soon.