The entire world rotates around the internet these days. Whether it is one’s private life or business needs. We all rely on the internet. And, it is growing in large spaces, generating traffic with the Right CMS. However, it is crucial to pick the best CMS platforms for companies in 2021. Firstly let’s talk about the basics of CMS(Content Management System).
What is a Content Management System(CMS)?
CMS serves in operating the website for companies. Web App Development Company can remove, update or edit the content. Moreover, CMS users can quickly alter, maintain, and publish content on websites. Some of the key points related to CMS are mentioned below:
- It is the simplest way to maintain the content with no expertise. In other words, it is possible to keep or develop the website without coding.
- CMS offers an interface that does not need HTML skills. And not even any technical expertise. The content manager can do modifications. Even without the help of a Web App Development Company. But, customizing the site sometimes may require some coding experience.
- In addition, the functioning of the CMS development is simple. Because it involves the use of a database, graphical user interface design methods, and template. Moreover, the theme displayed on the screen is saved for the website.
- User-friendly CMS like WordPress. That is used to manage, upload media, images, content, etc. Also, it is simpler to write HTML code. And maintaining the server where data can be uploaded.
Table of Content:
- TOP 5 CMS PLATFORMS for website development
What are the top 5 CMS Platforms recommended by Web App Development Company?
So far we have discussed the basics of CMS. In this paragraph, let’s talk about the different CMS platforms. With the help of these, you can easily prepare the website work. Now, let’s see the top 5 CMS platforms for website development:
WordPress is one of the most significantly used CMS platforms. The WordPress-powered website offers various features. Moreover, it is free to install. It comes with 50k+ free plugins. Also makes the experience better. And, the most beneficial thing for WordPress Development Agency is that it is SEO-friendly. In addition, it is easier to rank the website on SERP. Because it offers an affordable experience. Some of the key features of WordPress are:
- Optimized Content – Users can effortlessly optimize the WordPress website. It also offers the feature of easy login. And customize the website as per the preference.
- Simplicity – A complicated website can be managed easily. Because in WordPress, there is no technical expertise required.
- SEO-Friendly – It is recognized as the best CMS among Web App Development Companies. WordPress also operates in a smooth manner in the case of marketing. Moreover, the WordPress website is simpler to optimize the search engine. Also leads to high traffic.
- Theme Management – WordPress is rich in themes and other library support. Moreover, this uncovers different possibilities. Because it can assist businesses to grow in the right direction.
The other well-known CMS platform is Joomla. It also offers multilingual support and adaptability. In addition, Joomla makes the software ideal for users. Some of the key features of Joomla are:
- Mobile-Friendly – Joomla can be accessed easily via laptop or mobile. This makes it easy for users to view the content on any screen size or device.
- Templates – This is an additional feature for the website. It offers different page templates. And makes it more creative, innovative.
- Multilingual Support – It includes additional extensions or plugins for the site. Moreover, the plugins can be used to build websites in different languages for users.
Drupal is one of the most prominent platforms. It is fully customizable and offers a great system. It’s a kind of better way to beat the competitors. Moreover, it creates an impression with the appropriate platform. Since it works excellently if you work with a Web App Development Company. As they know the techniques to implement all the characteristics. The key features that drupal offers are:
- Extensions – Drupal offers approx 30k+ extensions.
- Taxonomy System – This promotes exploration and development possibilities. It helps in maintaining the content plan. And updates from time to time.
- Custom Controls – It allows access. And controls of the website including special controls.
Magneto is recognized as the leading CMS. It is perfect for eCommerce web development. It works well for the best shopping experience. Moreover, it improves the content flow. The features of the Magento CMS platform includes:
- Customized Features – It comes with customized features. Such as immediate purchase, visual marketing, etc.
- Drag-And-Drop Builder – This lets the Web App Development Company drag and drops components. Moreover, it deletes the ones which are not required on the website.
- Developing Web App – It is possible to design Progressive web apps here. In addition, it can increase the growth rate. And give an excellent experience.
Shopify is an excellent option for eCommerce. Since the incorporation of cloud-based hosting. This platform includes various options for the Web App Development Company. Moreover, it helps developers to develop, design, and create the shop online quickly with special characteristics. The essential features of Shopify are:
- Integrated Payment Method – This is an important point when it comes to eCommerce apps. Since online payments are now majorly used. And it includes all kinds of online payments. Such as credit, debit cards, UPIs, etc.
- Third-Party Access – The app, the website can work with third-party app access. Like the automated accomplishment processes. Or cameras that give superior user experiences.
- Third-party Channels – Various eCommerce platforms allow a way to third-party channels.
What are the correct ways to select CMS?
So far we have discussed the 5 different types of CMS platforms. But the important thing is how to select the correct one. This is the point where the whole conversation commences. It is crucial to pick the best CMS for your company. Since it will help the business in achieving success.
We have recognized that the industry requirements are growing with time. Moreover, it is essential to renew the technologies. This can be achieved with the help of the best platform for the website.
Here are the major tips that one needs to keep in mind when it comes to choosing the right CMS platform for your website:
- Business Objectives
- SEO friendly
- Custom made
Deciding on the CMS platform requires consideration of various factors. Each of the CMS platforms has its pros and cons. Above all, 5 CMS platforms are beneficial in many ways. However, each of them has its pros & cons. Hence, it is advised to select the CMS as per the needs.