We’re living in an age where the world is fast going digital. The pandemic has had something to do with it as well. In the last couple of years, newspapers and magazines have gone digital, more and more digital currencies have hit the limelight, and much more. So, it’s quite obvious that people and businesses don’t want to be left behind either. It was only a while back that fancy business cards with different finishes were in fashion, but those days seem over.
What is a digital business card?
A digital business card is nothing but an electronic version of the business card, used instead of the traditional paper business cards. Aikyaam is one platform that gives you an opportunity to take your business online. It helps in creating and sharing digital business cards across different platforms and is a great way of maximizing your online presence and heightening your opportunities.
Do we really need digital business cards?
Over the last many decades, we’ve been using paper business cards. Most of those are made from wood. The most disappointing part of it all is that about 88% of paper digital cards are thrown out after a week they’re exchanged. So, from the environmental point of view alone, going digital is a great initiative. Moreover, once you’ve made a digital business card, you would no longer have to worry about reprints or having to carry them everywhere.
Advantages of using digital business cards
Digital business cards are a great alternative to traditional paper cards. Here’s a lowdown on a few of the things that make this a better choice for all.
- Digital business cards can conveniently store all your contacts and social media accounts.
- Some of the best digital business card apps can even save the contact information of people you share your card with.
- Some of the digital business cards even support video and graphics. This is a great way of catching people’s attention and thus is frequently used in the best digital business card apps from Aikyaam as well.
- The best part of using digital cards is that people can share their cards even with others who do not have the app installed on their smart devices.
- The digital counterparts of business cards are cost-effective. They save your money as you wouldn’t have to reprint them time and again.
- You can personalize your digital business card anytime you want. However, if you’re using paper business cards, making changes would only be possible when you reprint the cards.
- Lastly, as mentioned earlier, digital business cards are eco-friendly.
How to get a digital business card made?
While there are many companies that claim to offer unmatched service regarding this, we only recommend Aikyaam for the best digital business card apps. If you are looking for an innovative way to make lasting first impressions, Aikyaam is the way forward for you. Their digital business cards are great for individuals and businesses to market their brand and follow up with people.
Exchanging information and contacts has never been this easy before! Digital business cards would not only save your time and precious money but will also prevent your information from ending up in the trash. Connect with Aikyaam for more info on how to get digital business cards made. Give them a call, now!