With over 2.6 billion monthly users and almost 1.7 billion daily users, Facebook provides a unique opportunity for marketers to supplement their organic efforts.
- Why you should advertise on Facebook?
- Who should advertise on Facebook?
- How to set-up a Facebook Ads?
- Step 1: Set some target for your Facebook Ads
- Step 2: Navigate to the Facebook Ads Manager
- Step 3: define your audience and budget
- Step 4 create your advert
- Share this:
- Like this:
Why you should advertise on Facebook?
- It’s difficult to ignore Facebook reach. With over 3 billion active users, that means a lot of people watching Facebook advertising all the time.
- We’re constantly talking about being targeted with your marketing, so reach is only one factor.
- Successful marketing does not reach everyone; rather, it targets the appropriate individuals, and this is where Facebook comes in handy.
- When it comes to specific targeting, Facebook is nearly unrivalled. It knows a lot about its users, and this knowledge allows marketers to target appropriate individuals with the same message.
- This capacity to precisely target certain groups of individuals attracts over 10 million active advertisers.
Who should advertise on Facebook?
It’s important to realize that the individuals you contact through Facebook ads aren’t actively searching to buy your goods or service. They’re unwinding, interacting with friends, searching for amusing videos, and so on.
Business with low friction conversions:
Businesses that thrive with Facebook advertisements encourage consumers to join up rather than purchase. Your website visitor was not seeking for your product. They clicked on your ad on the spur of the moment.
Business model with long sales cycle or small purchase:
The ideal business strategy for Facebook ads generates income from its users over time rather than all at once.
How to set-up a Facebook Ads?
Step 1: Set some target for your Facebook Ads
Before you begin creating advertisements, it is critical to consider why you are promoting and what you hope to achieve. Setting a few goals before going live with advertising gives you something to compare your progress against.
Once in Ads Manager, you may browse via the menu on the left side of the page. Click the green icon in the top-right corner of the page to begin creating your first Ad
Step 3: define your audience and budget
Customizing your target audience:-
This is a critical step in ensuring the success of your Facebook Ads campaigns. Your ad’s audience can be customized depending on the following demographics:
Setting your budget:-
Daily budget- A daily budget is the average amount of money you’ll spend each day.
Lifetime- A lifetime budget is the maximum amount of money you will spend throughout the life of your ad set.
Step 4 create your advert
This is when things become extremely interesting! It’s now time to select the pictures (or video), headline, body text, and location of your ad on Facebook. You have 90 characters to convey a brief message through SMS.
Using an existing post
You may create an ad utilizing an existing post that has already been published on your Facebook Page for specific sorts of ads, such as boosting posts. To do so, go to the Facebook Ads Manager dashboard.