Which Country is Best for Work Without IELTS?

Many give up their dreams of moving abroad because of their low IELTS score. Well, countries like Canada, and Australia require good IELTS scores for both study and work, however, there are some worldwide destinations that grant visas without IELTS. More commonly, countries in central and southern Europe do not require IELTS for studying and work.

Europe is home to 47 beautiful countries including Germany, France, Portugal, Greece, Belgium, Italy, and many more. To legally work in any European country, the non-EU national will need to get a work permit or visa in advance. 

IELTS is not a mandatory requirement to get a work permit in European countries. All you need to fulfil the specific criterion and submit the complete application form. Follow complete prior instructions and your work visa would be granted without any hassle.

There are 15 Schengen countries in Europe including Austria, Belgium, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Denmark, Greece, Italy, Norway, Netherlands, Iceland, Portugal, Finland, Spain, and Sweden. Except for Norway and Iceland, all these countries are European Union Members.

Tips to apply for European Work visa:

Get to know the documents required to apply for a work visa in European countries. Narrow down the destinations you are interested in moving and focus on their entry requirements.

  • Find a relevant job that matches your skills and talent using social media tools like LinkedIn and others. If you already work for a company that hires overseas, find vacancies available in Europe. Securing a job before moving will ensure that you don’t face any financial problems afterward.
  • Research the European countries that are most likely to give better work opportunities. Then, look for the towns and cities that interest you the most. Make a wise decision considering all the entry/ exit restrictions of the country.
  • Connect with your old friends, relatives, or colleagues who may already be working and living in Europe. Their suggestions can help you know the local rules and laws which further impact your relocating decision.

Who is eligible to work in Europe?

Based on the location, and skills, there is a specific criterion set by the European countries. Anyone who meets the criteria can apply for an EU visa or work permit. The European countries have their own programs to fill vacancies in the different fields. Depending on the labour requirements of each country, the work visa criteria and requirements keep on changing with time.

Applicants from the USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, Israel, and EU people do not require any visa to legally work in Europe. Once they reach the country, they can apply for their residence as well as a work permit. This criterion is not valid for people living in other countries. They must get a work visa to enter the Schengen territories for work purposes.

Usually, a European work visa is granted for one year. However, visa extensions can be made in all countries upon the expiration of the visa. The applicants need to submit some required documents to the competent authorities before their visa expires.

Standard documents to apply for a European work visa:

  • Complete application form
  • Two recent photos
  • Valid passport
  • Travel medical insurance
  • Proof of accommodation
  • Employment contract
  • Proof of Academic qualifications

This is the basic documentation requirement that applicants need to provide to get a work permit. Besides these, European countries and Schengen member countries may have additional requirements to fulfil.

Professional visa assistance with Alliance Capital Immigration:

Applicants from Non-EU countries may find it difficult to obtain a European work visa. Here, our experts at Alliance Capital Immigration can help applicants easily get permits in many countries like Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Poland, and others.

We are industry experts and can help applicants in all aspects of the process.

Reach out to us today at +971043305786 to apply for a work visa!