The question is, how do we find the best Google Maps Listing Scraper, and why do we need it?
Do you find data manually from Google Maps and copy-paste it to your database?
It’s a good way to find and export data from Google Maps to Excel but it is a time-consuming and difficult task because Google Maps has no option to download data from business listings and there are many chances of errors when you are copy-pasting data from thousands of business listings.
So there’s only one way out: Google Maps Scraping tool which is an automated way to extract bulk emails, phone numbers, and other contact information from Google Maps in a clean and efficient way in the shortest time!
Let’s say you want to set it up in-house or in your office and start Google Maps scraping on your own. Of course, you can do it. You have to hire a programmer or a freelancer to constantly scrape data from Google Maps and you have to manage and organize this data by name, category, and country. And it takes a lot of time and human effort to extract Google Maps data from a few Google Maps business listings.
What’s the alternative? You might ask!
Well, all you need to do is get hold of a robust Google Maps Business Data Extractor that can find, extract, and export data from Google Maps to Excel automatically and free you of all the burden of managing and organizing data.
Oh yes, you might think that there are hundreds of web scraping tools to extract data from Google Maps on the internet and it’s very difficult to choose one from it.
No worries. I have put together a comprehensive analysis of the best Google Maps Lead Extractor for you to choose from.
Let’s take a plunge!
What Exactly Is A Google Maps Data Extractor?
A Google Maps Location Scraper is a new web scraping technology to extract data automatically from Google Maps without any programming and getting blocked. Google Maps Crawler makes all the manual work automatic like searching, extracting, exporting, and organizing.
You can collect data from 100 business profiles maximum daily if you are doing it manually but with the help of a Google Places Scraper, you can get data from 15000 to 2000 profiles daily. You can find and scrape all the necessary data of any industry and country you want in a structured and organized format by using this Google Maps Traffic Data Extractor.
What Is The World’s Best Google Maps Scraping Tool For Non-Coders?
Looking for the best Google Maps Data Extractor that requires zero coding to use to collect marketing data from Google Maps? All of us are, aren’t we? If you are reading this article then you found it.
Google Map Extractor – The Best Tool To Scrape Google Maps Data Without Coding
Google Maps Web Extractor is the most used and favorite tool of many email marketers, leads experts, businesses, and freelancers to collect data from Google Maps for marketing purposes. The Google Maps Data Grabber is loved by customers due to its world-class customer support and super low prices.
Google Maps Contact Extractor helps you extract emails, phone numbers, business descriptions, ratings, reviews, latitude, longitude, working hours, image links, website link, social media links, and other business contact details from Google Maps business listing. It’s designed to make the Google Maps data scraping process a completely effortless exercise. Google Maps Email Extractor requires no coding at all, simply point and click on the business listing of interest and it will extract all the data from the business listing in Excel or CSV files. It’s also useful for enterprises, marketers, and freelancers with huge web scraping needs.
• Google Maps Phone Number Extractor was created for those who need bulk b2b emails and phone numbers from Google Maps for b2b marketing campaigns.
• A programmer and non-programmer person can use it easily due to its easy-to-use interface.
• Anyone who knows how to browse Google Maps, he/she can find and scrape Google Maps data using Google Maps Data Miner.
• Just search for your prospect by name, business listing URLs, locations, and zip codes, and run Google Map Extractor to extract them in seconds. The Google Maps Data Export Tool supports CSV, Excel, and Text formats, so, you will get data in the desired format you choose.
• In short, Google Map Reviews Scraper makes the Google Maps scraping process completely automatic so that you can focus on other business marketing strategies rather than spending countless hours by hiring a staff to copy-paste data from thousands of businesses listings.
• Its price is just 49.99$ for one month and you can scrape unlimited marketing data from Google Maps business profiles on a daily basis by using this Business Data Extractor.
• Business Directory Scraper work with Windows XP 7,8,10,2000,2003, and Net Framework 4.2.0
• You can get business data for all countries and industries supported by Google Maps and it is updated according to the updates of Google Maps. So, you don’t need to worry about the quality of the data..