Video mailers are an excellent way to delight and surprise recipients. In today’s day and age, video mailers are considered as one of the most effective, innovative and engaging tools to make the best possible impression on potential clients. A lot of benefits can be availed from their usage and they can easily help you in getting an edge over your competitors. It is for these reasons and many more that video mailers are used by many entities as an indispensable proponent of their marketing strategies. If you have been planning to use video mailers but still haven’t been able to make up your mind, then read on further to know the many benefits of video mailers. Let’s get started!
1. Video mailers are a high impact option :- One of the most important reasons why video mailers are extensively used by different entities is that they get attention right away. They stand out from the other options in the market and communicate value almost instantly. It doesn’t matter if you package them inside a simple mailer or if you package them with elaborate magnetic mailers, they are effective enough in drawing the attention of prospects in both cases. All sectors in today’s day and age, including B2C or B2B sectors are ruthlessly competitive and companies are always trying to out-do one another for a shrinking share of attention. Video mailers are used because they are very effective in capturing attention. There are very less chances of them getting put aside or recycled away. Video mailers make the use of moving images and sounds which deeply engages the prospects. Video mailers are a lot more valuable and that’s why they get a lot more attention than standard direct mailers. Video mailers are a departure from the norm and they are very effective in capturing attention and getting the brand closer to closing the sale.
2. Video mailers are unique and valuable :- If you are looking for the best possible tool to keep members of your sales force on your client’s radar, then you can surely go ahead and try video mailers. Video mailers have very high inherent value and it is for these reasons that they are very less likely to be discarded than other promotional materials. Recipients are more likely to return to video mailers which means that they will give a lot more consideration to your offer. Video mailers are an excellent way to keep your product at the top of mind of your potential clients. When clients get video mailers they are of the opinion that they have gotten something of value. Thus recipients are likely to reciprocate in a much better way when they are given something of value. This feeling of reciprocity can be the impulse that people need to do something of value in return and this is what might push them closer to a sale.
3. Video mailers are effective because video content is king :- In today’s day and age, people are more connected to video than they are to static images. It is for these reasons that YouTube in today’s day and age, has more than 1 billion active users. This is because video is very effective in drawing the eye and holding attention and also because video content is a lot more likely to make a favorable impression because the information is available in multiple forms. There have been many scientific studies which have concluded beyond all doubt that around 90% of all information that is heard is forgotten in less than 3 days. On the other hand, video mailers which is the perfect blend of auditory information and relevant images, is so effective that people end up retaining around two-thirds of that information. With the help of video mailers you can get important information in the minds of your customers and there will be very less chances of your prospective clients forgetting about your brand or the products or services that your brand deals in.
Video mailers have a lot of advantages over other methods for the following reasons :-
1. Competition among B2B and B2C sectors is ruthlessly competitive
2. Video mailers are a valuable leave behind which can trigger reciprocity
3. In today’s day and age, video content is king as it is a lot more effective than static images