Gone are days when people had to plan one’s travel. This was particularly, if one did not have one’s own commutation.
There were days when people had to wait in line of phone calls for the operator to answer and raise a request for cab booking. Then, a cab would be allocated based on availability.
But today, as technology is advancing, and smartphones have become more like a necessity than a luxury, everything is available just at your fingertips. Cab services have also gone through this paradigm shift and today are available on the go. But, have you ever imagined the life of those who are not normal? Like, those handicapped due to malfunctioning of some of the other body part? Will they be able to access this technology as easily as we can? Having considered this, Uber has launched the Uber for disabilities app which has become quite a rage since its launch.
Today, lots of businessmen are considering this as one of their options – why? Because it not only brings good returns but through this, they are also able to give back to the society in a larger way.
Benefits of this uber for disabilities app
Wondering why should you have this app? Well, this app needs even if people do not speak out loud but the frustration of the specially challenged people while not being able to do some basics like booking a cab is pretty obvious. The need is immense.
Here are some of the benefits that the Uber app provides-
- It has the facility to accept multiple currencies as payment options
- There are no language barriers in the app. All widely spoken languages are enlisted to assist people choose language they prefer. In fact, for specially abled people like blind who cannot read, there are voice-over options as well
- The system supports payment via various methods such as Paytm, PayPal, and Skrillex etc. And the best part about these payment gateways is that they are all secured and safe to use
- All the drivers who register on the app are authentic, and the information provided is also verified. The drivers know what they are signing up for, and they are ready to go that extra mile
- Feedback option is also provided. So, once the rider takes the ride, they can let the team know about their experience
- The cab charges are informed to the rider in advance
- The driver will pick and drop from home. They will also assist the rider to get in and out of the car comfortably
- The cars offered and customized based on the needs and requirements
Once you launch the app, there is going to be high usage. The Uber for Disabilities app has potential of becoming instant hit among users if promotion gets done right.
If you are looking for such an app for your taxi business, then time to choose the services of a reputed developer is here. There are quite a few in this field and it is, therefore, best to do appropriate research before you sign on the dotted line with any one of them.
How to Promote your App Right
Marketing and promotion can be the make or break for an app. Basically; marketing is the way to do two things:
- Inform: You are informing the consumers that you exist.
- Educate: You are educating them so as to how they can use your app and how it is the most beneficial thing for them.
It is a lot easier to understand the entire objective of marketing once you get the principle reason behind it. Now that you know why you are marketing the app, you will also learn how to do it.
Create a Stunning Name and Logo
The first introduction of a person to your app is through your name and the logo. Make sure it is relatable to your service. Don’t make it uncomfortably literal, just something that sounds like a clever pun. The logo too should be striking and memorable. You want to set your identity in their minds in such a strong way that every time people even think of Uber for disabilities, they can only think of you.
Explain yourself in ads
You have to make banners and advertisements which are reflective of what you are doing. Explain to the audience what you are offering. The education points hold good here. You are supposed to tell people expertise of solution descriptively.
Spread the Word
Know who your target audience is and start bombarding them with the information about your app specifically. Don’t send out ads to everyone. This is a niche and specialized service. Thus, don’t waste resources in sending it to people who don’t need it.
On a whole, if you pay appropriate attention to the business, you can reach the top easily. This is a specialized service and not too many people offer it. This is why you should be able to capitalize. Dig in and do research first. Once you are sure how you can go ahead with the business, there is no reason to stop at all.