Well, holidays are not always planned, and when you suddenly feel that you ought to take a break from the mundane life, then the one thing that stops you from doing so is the budget. If you are not someone who likes saving and yet are someone who likes travelling to places that have a lot of adventurous things to do and interesting surroundings like the beach destination of Andaman, then here are some of the ways in which you can actually plan a trip and not spend too much on it:
- Compare travel sites: You spend a lot first because you wish to spare yourself from the horror of researching different sites before you decide to get the bookings done or take a travel package. Try to mend that mistake and search through some of the sites, do a comparative study as to which site offers the least price and yet will make your trip a comfortable one. This way you will save a lot of money.
- Don’t book the hotels online: it might sound a bit weird, but if you have a tight budget, then you shouldn’t get the booking of the hotels done online. When you reach Andaman, you will see that many hotels offer lodging at a comparatively lowers price. Those hotels would not be available online. If you think you will not be too tired and could search for hotels when you get down at Andaman, then prefer doing that.
- Book the tickets first: if you are a traveller or a reader both ways, you must have already known that the quicker you book the flight tickets, the lesser is the price. So, if you are planning for a break after a couple of weeks, do the rest of the planning later but first, get the flight tickets.
- Avail public transport for sightseeing: an actual traveller who seeks the essence of the place avoids booking any private vehicle for sightseeing. This gives you the aesthetics of the place and saves you a lot of money. Especially in Andaman, you will find public transport that connects because and every exotic location so do not bother about that and feel free to save your pocket.
- Plan out the days: don’t just go out every day without a plan. Even if you travel through public transport, travelling without a plan will be anyway costly. So, see beforehand what are the places you would want to go for sightseeingand then step out of your hotel. Also, ensure that the places that you select on a particular day should all be in the same direction so that you can keep moving ahead on the same road and do not roam around in search of different vehicles instead.
Thus, these are some of the significant steps that will keep your pockets full and your gallery of the phone fuller. Dig deep into the real Andaman like a traveller, even if that means doing a little research before heading to the place.