How many times you have faced an issue wherein you accidentally hit the delete button on your important files or folders on your Windows PC?
I know it must have happened most of the time. Sometimes, we are in so much hurry at work or home that we hit the delete button without even thinking. Deleting our important files, folders, pictures, or videos leaves us in shock for several days.
Well, the good news is that you don’t have to be in shock for several days from now. As I have got you some effective solutions or tips wherein you can now recover your lost or deleted data on your Windows PC. Yes, it’s true that now you can recover your lost or deleted data!
Wondering how? In this blog, I have covered some of the best tips to recover deleted or lost data or files on your Windows PC. So, let’s get started without wasting any second.
Recovering Deleted Files from Recycle Bin
This point might look overly discussed to you. but, before searching your deleted or lost files or folders anywhere, you must check them in your recycle bin. You might be aware that intentional or unintentional deleted files are always available in our recycle bin. If you have recently accidentally deleted that file or folder on your Windows PC, you can right away go to recycle bin and check whether the accidentally deleted file or folder is available there or not.
If you are new to Windows, let me tell you that recently deleted files are always stored in a recycle bin (available on your desktop), until you visit the window and delete them manually. Recycle bin provides you an opportunity to recover the deleted data again without any hassle. You can take the help of the below steps to recover deleted files or data from the Recycle Bin of your Windows PC:
- Go to the desktop, search for Recycle Bin, and open the folder with the help of a double-click.
- Open the window for viewing the data of recently deleted files from your Windows PC.
- Search for the accidentally deleted file, if you are able to find the file in the Recycle Bin, check the box available on the left side.
- After right-clicking on the file, select restore on the selected file.
- In this way, you will be able to restore the accidentally deleted file.
- Go to the original location of the data or file to check if they are recovered safely or not.
In case, you are not able to find the lost or accidentally deleted file in the Recycle Bin, you can move to the next section of this blog.
Finding Lost and Deleted Files without Using Software
With the help of checking the restore point, you can be able to find lost and deleted files without using the software. Let’s find out how the restore point of a Windows PC works:
In order to check the restore point of the Windows PC, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Begin this process by hitting or clicking the Start button available on the desktop.
- Afterward, go to Control Panel, click on System and Security, then go to System, and then finally click on the “System Protection” option available.
- After that, begin the process by selecting the Create option and start typing the description.
- In the final step, click on the Create option.
Afterward, in order to restore the lost or deleted files or data on your Windows PC, follow the below steps:
- Start the process by clicking on the Start button available on the desktop.
- Go to Control Panel, click on System and Security, go to System, and then finally go to Backup and Restore.
- For restoring your lost files or deleted files, select the suitable option from the available two options (Restore My Files or Restore All User’s Files).
- For checking the content of the restored files, go to Browse and Browse for restored files.
- Additionally, you can also go to the restored file with the help of the Search option.
- That’s it.
If you’re still not able to recover the lost or deleted file, move to the next section.
Finding Lost and Deleted Data by Using Software
To recover the accidentally lost or deleted data on your Windows PC, you can also take the help of software like Advanced Disk Recovery.
You can easily download Advanced Disk Recovery from the original website. This ultimate software is developed by Systweak Software. By far, this is one of the best data recovery tools or software I have ever used. This software is highly rated and reviewed on the internet due to its powerful recovering data capabilities.
Advanced Disk Recovery is a software specially designed for finding and recovering permanently or accidentally deleted or lost files from a Windows PC with few clicks. This software works instantly. In order to download Advanced Disk Recovery, you can refer to the below-mentioned link:
Download: Advanced Disk Recovery
Here are some of the best features of Advanced Disk Recovery:
Product Name: Advanced Disk Recovery
Developed by: Systweak Software
Download: Advanced Disk Recovery
- Helps in recovering unlimited data
- Almost supports all types of external devices
- Highly and extensively supports multiple formats
- Helps in recovering photos from SSD or memory card
- Have the ability to scan different types of available files and folders
- Users can also review before recovering the files or folders
- Virus and malware-free
- Comes with a user-friendly and simple interface
- Highly compatible with all versions of Windows
- Comes with intuitive utility for retrieving lost data
- Safely and instantly recovers accidentally or permanently deleted data
Follow the below-mentioned steps to use Advanced Disk Recovery:
- Download and install the software.
- Launch the software and select the location from where you wish to search for deleted files or data.
- Select the drive location and click on the “Start Scan Now” button.
- Select the scanning option according to your suitability and needs.
- Wait for a while and let the software recover the lost or deleted data. All of your recovered data will be listed on the screen.
- You will have to review them manually and hit the “Recover” button as per your choices.
- That’s it; in this way, you will be able to recover lost or deleted data instantly with the help of Advanced Disk Recovery.
I hope this blog helps you with finding and recovering permanently deleted files on your Windows PC.
Thanks for reading!