What you usually do to track your workout activities? You may be using a different app for tracking your daily workout activities. You may also be using multiple apps for tracking different activities which are very hectic sometimes. Switching from one app to another is quite frustrating. Some app has multiple activity tracking options but they too lack somewhere. But, the app of which we are talking about is somewhat amazing in its kind. MapMyRide is one of the best and finest fitness activity tracking app that can track almost every activity.
Basically, this app is meant for tracking and mapping cycling routes. You can save and share multiple routes to your friends as well as various athletic communities all around the world. It does not matter whether you are a beginner or a pro, MapMyRide offers most refined tools to track and manage all your fitness activity along with cycling. So, rather than using different applications for different activities, you can go for a MapMyRide app.
Features of MapMyRide
- With MapMyRide, you can log over more than 600 activities that means almost every activity is covered under this app. Including the basic activities like cycling, running, gym workout, walking, yoga, there are many other activity tracking options
- On every GPS tracked ride you will get audio feedback. You can even customize the audio feedback for the stats like distance, calories, elevation, pace as well as routes. If you are riding and prefer to know your activity feedback, you can simply listen to the feedback through the MapMyRide app.
- The best part of this app is that you can find the best route for riding a bicycle in your nearby places. You can save the path for chasing it in the upcoming day or you can simply follow the route. You can save as many as you want and can share them with anyone all around the world. If you have any riding community, you can share the newly found routes to them so that you can go for a ride in your group.
- MayMyRide is capable in connecting more than 500 devices to that you can share all your tracked data at one single place. This feature is very helpful for those who are professionals as they have to keep a record of their activities as well as the data of their activities. Keeping all the data in one place helps them to analyze it in a better way.
- This app is even capable of tracking the shoes. With the help of Gear Tracker, just add your shoes and start tracking your shoe mileage. It will even notify you that when you need to change your shoes as to avoid the injuries.
- MapMyRide is capable enough to sync the data with mostly all the popular smart-watches as well as wearable bands. Smart wearable bands and watches of Garmin, Fitbit, Google Fit, Android Wear, Jawbone and many more supports this app.
- It can even help you out in managing your nutrition connecting via myfitnesspal. This will provide you in taking a comprehensive look at your calorie consumption.
- If you own UA smart shoes, your work will become easier as you can connect your shoes with the MapMyRide app and your shoes will track all your activities. All the data that will be tracked with your shoes will be synced with this app.
The only drawback of this app review is due to the continued use of the GPS, it drains the battery of the device drastically. If the battery strength of the phone is quite low, it can damage the phone. But overall, the app works perfectly fine and provides accurate results.