Fashion is not limited to body type or size, but due to some taboo, we tend to think that too fat or too skinny people are at less advantage when it comes to fashion. But the fact is different, and it’s just our discrimination and lack of knowledge towards them that makes us think that plus-size people struggle a lot to choose their clothing. Sometimes they are confused about what to wear, especially the bottom wear.
We can find suggestions about plus-size dresses online, but lower wears are neglected when it comes to fashion advice of plus-size people for some mysterious reason. Here we are going to give a few bottom wear ideas for plus-size people. You can find plus-size clothing online easily. We hope these ideas will be helpful to you.
- Torn blue loose fitted jeans – For regular summer days, torn blue loose fitted jeans is best. For college, casual day out, you can wear it everywhere if you want to look cool and casual. You can simply team it up with a white t-shirt to make the blue jeans white tee classic combination. If you are more into street and rock style, then you can add some chain bracelets to complete your look.
- Skinny black pants – Black is the favourite colour of plus-size people. Black outfits are very famous as they can make anyone look slim. If you are into skinny pants but hesitate to wear it because of your thigh fat then you must go for skinny black pants. The colour of the pants will help you to cut out the fat visually and overall, it will give a fine clean look.
- Old-school bell-bottom pants – Indeed they are old school, but they are always in fashion. The more we say about the bell-bottom pants the more we want to say about it. They are cool, fashionable and above all of these they are very comfortable. When you shop next time don’t think about it too much just go to the plus-size dresses section and buy it. The flare at the bottom draws attention from your thigh fat and makes your legs look slim.
- Palazzo pants –Another loose-fitted pant on the list to provide you the ultimate comfort with style. Palazzos are in fashion and they efficiently hide your excessive thigh fat. Wear palazzo pants with a good fitted top. To get a layered look you can wear a knee length jacket over it.
- Knee-length flare skirt – If you love wearing a skirt but afraid to wear it because of your body weight then don’t be shy anymore. Knee-length flare skirts are perfect for plus-size people. Wear a floral printed knee length skirt to add more femininity in your look. For top you can wear a cute crop top and add a leather jacket over it to complete the look.
- Denim shorts – Who said shorts are not for plus-size people? They absolutely are if you choose the right length and fitting. You can buy good fitted shorts to wear it to a party or even to beach. To add some funk, go for torn denim shorts. They are perfect for a beach or pool party.
If you love to wear pants, then you can go for any options we mentioned here. These are very versatile and fashionable. For more comfort or when you are at home you can wear men’s pyjamas although women can wear them too. Remember just don’t follow trends blindly choose what you love and what suits you best.