Nowadays, you can do just about anything on your phone – from booking a cab to ordering food. You can even order your regular grocery items online just like other items. Almost 25% of consumers now order groceries online, propelling the industry to new heights thus leading to the creation of Instacart Clone App.
How Does Instacart Clone Grocery App Work?
Instacart Clone App Solution is available on IOS and Android Platforms. Designed on a user-friendly interface, it works fairly straightforward manner. It sells almost every type of grocery item and allows you to add filters to narrow down your search. Hence, the users can add things to their cart and complete the final checkout process after looking for them. Users can select the time slot for the delivery of their order in several apps.
This shift in shopping habits has boosted demand for grocery delivery services as well as On-Demand Grocery Delivery App Development Solutions thus presenting a great opportunity for start-ups, traditional grocery stores, and tech firms to invest in their grocery delivery mobile app development projects.
The workflow of the Online Grocery Delivery App is as follows:
- The user completed the registration process by providing the required information.
- Log in with your email address or phone number and your password after you’ve signed up.
- Look for the item the user wants to buy.
- Add the product to your cart and enter the address where it should be delivered.
- By making an online order, the user confirms his or her order.
- The user confirms the order by making a payment online.
- The Admin receives the order request
- The request is then send to the manager of the supermarket store.
- The store manager reacts to the request by either approving or denying the request
- The administrator responds to the consumer by issuing a notification.
- The store Manager creates the order and notifies the admin that the order has been collected. Once the order is delivered to the customer, the courier service notifies both the admin and the customer.
Advanced Level Instacart Clone App Features
Once you have finalized the Instacart Clone Business Model, it’s time to focus on the features that will set your app apart.
Here are a few sophisticated features that will help your app stand out from the crowd.
The administrator can use this feature to deliver notifications and alerts to only certain locations. Thus, making it simple to cover the targeted audience.
Real-Time Graphical Status Tracking
In-app alerts send frequent live tracking information. However, the users will get their information the status of the grocery delivery app via ETA.
Customers can use the Promo Code for “Free Delivery” from the list provided by the App owner for certain stores/all stores.
Store Commission Settings
From the admin panel, you can now select a separate commission percentage for each store. However, you can also edit and adjust this value at any moment.
In one go, the Delivery Driver will deliver single/multiple deliveries from one or multiple stores. Thus, on a real-time basis, the user can track the orders.
Voice Notes for Delivery Drivers
Customers can now send voice notes to the delivery drivers which can be specific instructions, offering help with the location details, etc.
Choosing A Reliable Grocery Delivery App Development Partner Is Vital
Developing a flawless Instacart Clone requires a skilled and experienced mobile app development partner, even if you have done extensive research into the grocery delivery domain. This is because a grocery delivery app like Instacart involves multiple API integrations and customized functionalities and features. As a result, choosing a dependable Grocery App Development Company like V3Cube with in-depth knowledge of the area as well as the required tech stack can help you scale up your grocery delivery business quickly.