There is absolutely no doubt about the fact that the fabric of the world is in a stressful right during the CoVid-19 outbreak. With so many companies suffering financial crisis, setting up your own delivery business seems to be the only correct fiscal choice for you.
Many smart entrepreneurs across the globe are turning to setting up their own delivery business to ensure that they can help their own countries while establishing your own business. Our Delivery app, the DeliverAll is the perfect application to help people get ANYTHING delivered when they want!
How does the app work?
The app has been designed specifically to have multiple branches. IT has a simple operational aspect, that is, if there is a store to buy things from, then the delivery for the same can be made. Essentially, the root of this system lies in a simple chart.
There are 3 parties to any purchase and delivery system:
- The Customer
- 2. The Seller (store)
- The Delivery Driver
We have built an app that will allow your customers to get whatever they like from any store of their liking.
How can you go about it?
There are multiple ways in which you can go about it. Since we offer you a cascade of different delivery apps, you can either choose to go for the:
- DeliverAll Option: This option will allow you to ensure any kind of delivery can be made using your app. Different stores can register on your app and offer their products for sale. Customers can log in to the app, choose the type of delivery they want and then select the stores to enter it. They can then view all the items available in that store. Once they select the products, they can add it to cart, checkout and make payment for the same. After doing that, the delivery driver can deliver the products to their doorstep.
- Stack it yourself: This is a very interesting option that you can choose. Of the multiple delivery store options, if you don’t have the requirement for all of them, you can choose to keep 2 or 3 or more types of delivery.
For example, the on demand deliverall app allows offers Wine Delivery, Grocery Delivery, Food Delivery, Weed Delivery, Medicine Delivery and more. However, say, if marijuana isn’t legal in your country, or you only want to focus on food and grocery delivery, you can stack these options and leave out the rest.
This is the best possible business opportunity for you at this point in time in the world forced to be financially starved during the corona virus pandemic. If you have other doubts regarding our app, feel free to speak to us about it and we will help you.
How do we work?
We are leading app development company working with global clients. With the track record of successfully launching thousands of apps for our international clients. This is why we have developed a very systematic procedure to help our clients. This is how we go about it:
- Receive query of the client
- The team understand their expectations from their business. When the clients wish to launch, what is their budget and what is their requirement.
- Based on the discovery call, we build a couple of possible options for our clients.
- They choose the option that suits them best!
How to find the right app?
With so many other apps available in the market, it may get really tough and confusing. Thus it is utmost importance that you take a look at real client reviews to understand exactly how the app works.
To get the idea of how Deliver App works, take the first demo of the app. By demo, we don’t just mean looking at video tutorials of how the app works. Download Deliver All on your device and then making sure that it works perfectly.
But should you just stop at that? Not really, you must take a look at what their previous clients have to say about them. Sometimes, it’s not just about the quality of the apps, but more about the experience of working with the company. When you take a look at client testimonials, get the firsthand account of people who have purchased Deliver All apps.
If you are looking to develop Deliver App App, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Take a look at all our client testimonials to get a taste of how working with us will be!