Are you attempting to connect to your Facebook account but receiving no response when you press the Log In button? Perhaps you forgot your password when you returned to Facebook after a 30-day Facebook detox.
If you’re having trouble logging into Facebook, or unlock facebook account we’ve prepared this helpful tutorial for you. To swiftly reconnect with your Facebook friends, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Fix Facebook Login Problems?
Please double-check your spelling:
Typos are a common cause of login issues. As a result, double-check your username and password for any typos. Also, check the language settings on your keyboard. Maybe you can’t log in because you frequently switch between different keyboard settings.
Examine Your Browser:
If the problem only happens when you try to connect to Facebook using a web browser, your browser likely is to blame.
Here’s what you can do to remedy the situation:
- First, get the most recent version of your browser.
- Then, clear the cache on your computer. See How to Clear the Cache in Google Chrome for more information.
- Use Incognito Mode to surf anonymously. Is Incognito Mode Secure? Provides further information on private browsing.
- Switch to a new browser for the time being.
Related Post: How to make Facebook Private
Check the Facebook App:
If you can’t log in to Facebook using the standalone app on your phone, though, try updating it. It may also be beneficial to clear the cache. Finally, you can remove and reinstall the programme as a last option.
Recover Your Account:
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify to get started.
- Next, enter the email address or phone number you used to sign up for Facebook.
- After that, press the Search button.
- If Facebook discovers an active account connected with that email or phone number, you’ll be asked to reset your password. Following that, you have the option of logging into Google or receiving the key by email.
- Continue by pressing the Enter key.
- Check your mailbox if you elected to receive the reset key through email.
- Enter the four-digit security code.
- After that, you’ll be prompted to create a new password. Always use a strong password (add special characters and numbers).
- After that, click Submit, and your Facebook account will be automatically logged in.
How to Recover a Facebook Account Using Another User’s Account?
- Request that a friend or family member visit your Facebook page.
- They must then select the three-dot menu beneath the cover photo.
- Select Find support or Report profile from the drop-down menu.
- Then they must choose Something Else.
- The option to Recover this account should now be available.
- To assist you in recovering your account, they need to follow the on-screen instructions.
If Your Facebook Account Was Hacked?
Your account has been hacked, which is another reason you can’t log in to Facebook. If you believe your Facebook account has been hacked, go to facebook.com/hacked and follow the on-screen instructions to regain your account. If you are having issue with your messenger like this person is unavailable on messenger then you should read another post to fix this issue.
Read this blog if you want to find out how to fix Facebook not working. Go through the steps that are given above, as you would be able to find the answer to the significant questions like, can you speak to a live person at Facebook?