Prior to starting on this process of connecting the Canon printer with the help of the WPS pin, make sure that you have your printer network setup properly. You also have to ensure that your device has been connected in a manner which is suitable for this purpose. The device also has to be connected to the router in a proper manner. This is something which will overall aid the process of connection as well.
Make sure that you only connect to wireless system networks which have enough of a security protection for this purpose. Ensure that the network connection used on the device as well as the printer are the same, as this will help in the overall process and for it to materialize in a better manner.
The WPS manner of connecting is rather simple to implement as well. Make sure that you have this article for reference whenever you have to rely on it, and follow it to the last bit.
- where to find wps pin canon printer Use the up and down buttons on the printer to maneuver and then click on the option which says function on the printer itself. From here, now you have to go to the option which says wireless LAN and then click on it too. This will allow you an avenue of options which you have to follow after this.
- Ensure that your device is well setup before you proceed to do this too. You must have its externals in order, along with it being a dialog box which appears on the screen. This dialog box will allow you to activate the LAN option on it. Give it some time until this connection gets established, before you move on to the steps given below.
- Once you have given it some time, and the wifi network connection has been established, you can again move on to identifying whether or not a network connection has been setup by making sure that the light on the wifi button has been switched on. Once the light is stabilized, then you will be able to move ahead with the rest of the steps below. ‘
- Then go to the other setup option and click on the WPS option which has been given below there. Once you click on this, you will be given an avenue to go and choose whether the WPS pin option is to be chosen or the WPS push button method.
- Out of these two, you have to now pick the WPS pin method given on the screen and then click on OK. Move forward from here before you issue other commands. Now after this, make sure that you press the WPS button on your device, and then let it remain for a while until the light on it stabilizes to an extent.
- You will also get a notice on the screen after the setup connection has been established, and wait for this dialog box to show up on your screen before you move forward with the rest of the steps.
- Some important points to bear in mind in this case is to ensure you have your printer’s drivers and other important software downloaded and stored onto it. The device will not function in a proper manner at all unless this is done. Make sure that you have your printer not just downloaded with drivers etc. but also that the updates on it should be done in a regular manner as well.
- Ensure that the printing commands are also being sent to the right printer in this case. Overall, you will have a more efficient use of your device as well as the commands which you have installed, if the above particulars are followed properly as well.
- Another thing to keep in mind is that there needs to be a well functioning internet connection through the process of you making this process.
Read Also : WPS PIN ON EPSON PRINTER