Have a look at some of the most fascinating UX statics with the help of which you can get better and generate results for your online products.
You must have noticed that user experience is that particular aspect of design which is mostly overlooked.
But UX is one of the most crucial aspects you should take care of while designing. Here in this post we are going to share some of the most fascinating UX statistics with the help of which you would be able to know about the importance of UX.
Not only that, it will help you know how UX helps in the long run.
User Experience Statistics:
Let us have a look at some of the must-know statistics about user experience:
- It is noticed that 85% of issues linked with UX can be detected by performing a usability test of a group of few people. That’s the reason you must take some time to perform a usability test with the help of which you can enhance the quality of your product.
You would be able to carry forward an error free product launch with the help of a test on 3-4 users. It will save a lot of your time + money too.
- Right after the product launch, people face a number of issues with the user experience and design. Hence it has been noticed that developers spend 50% of their time fixing issues which could have been avoided.
In case if you are looking to do some rework that takes hours to do by your developers then this is the right way, don’t have a look at your user experience designs. With proper planning you would be able to avoid a number of bad experiences and save a lot of time.
- If you are not planning it properly then it can result in a number of issues, not only that it can also have a significant impact on the budget. It is said that fixing a problem in development costs 10 times as much as fixing it in design and 100 times as much if you’re trying to fix the problem in a product that has been already launched.
- In a survey it was figured out that near about 55% of companies are currently conducting any type of user experience testing. Although we all are aware of the benefits of carrying forward UX testing such as reducing problems, error free product launch and pushing yourself ahead of the competitors and that too with the use of minimal resources.
- In a research Interactive Advertising Bureau came up with an insight that UX designers have the most difficulty with including creative quality 37%.
- The click through rate has decreased a lot specifically for banner ads and the major reason behind it is not going to UX testing. It is said that you are 276 times more likely to climb Mt. Everest then clicks on a banner ad.
Not only that, they added from another angle, you are 475 times more likely to survive a plane crash than click on a banner ad.
These stats state that we need to specifically focus on the ux testing for ads and other such crucial things. As they will help businesses a lot in generating leads and targeting customers.
- More than 420 million people around the world use ad blocker just because those ads offer a poor user experience to them. If we are able to work on the user experience of the ads offered by companies then there are chances people will start watching ads and it will help them generate results.
- More than 63% of people would love to message a chatbot to communicate with a business or brand instead of directly getting in touch with them. So it is crucial to add a chatbot in your user experience section.
This was all about some of the most fascinating UX statistics revealed by one of the best UI/UX website designer that you need to know about.